Campaign Guide and Tasks (Week 10 Updated)

Thank you!

This is fabulous - thank you!

Gah! I hate treasure hunts…

PSA: I did not get the bronze delve task for completing a level 310 delve in Illithia. Not sure if this was because it was Illithia or because I didn’t do every room, but it should have worked anyway. I did another delve at level 50, completed every room, and got the task. :man_shrugging: @Kafka

Did you first start the delve yesterday? I wonder if it only counts delves that are started after today.

1 Like

Great thought (that I hadn’t even considered), but no, I started both delve attempts mentioned above after the reset and with that delve task active.

Interesting. :thinking:

I saw some guild mates noticed a similar issue. One completed CoT at level 30 but didn’t get any credit, while another did.

I’ve tested this on fastest route and on doing every room. The only reason I consistently found for a deep Delver task not being awarded is when you don’t collect the reward chest after finishing the delve.

1 Like

Years ago I use to love the get 5 gems for opening up one gem chest, before I had every thing mythic. To people that have everything mythic and aren’t buying the pass, then they can afford to spend 2 event keys and a few dozen colored stones in a week :face_with_monocle: Less annoying than a 60 turn treasure map :crazy_face:

Great work from you!
And I wouldn’t be myself if i didn’t mention that you can also kill undead in Khetar explore for undead task :wink:

Absolutely, Khetar is another solid choice for sure… I just couldn’t fit all the choices in so went with the one with the most troops of that type.

Edit, Redi gave us the chart, I can’t take credit for knowing that off the top of my head!

Week 3’s Tasks - Silverglade

Team code as mentioned at the bottom of the graphic [6324,1283,6713,6326,3009,1,3,3,1,1,2,1,14028] (Elspeth kills herself)

16 Likes

Referring to the graphic for week 3, here’s my suggestion for an optimal order:

1. Craft Purple Summoning Stone (B1)
  2. Set Archmagus (G1), Tome Weapon (S1), Explore Silverglade once at D3+ (B2)
  3. Open 5 Gem Chests (B3) – keys from Guild Tasks
  4. Win 6 Battles in Arena (B4)
  5. Explore Silverglade D10-12 to kill Queen Aurora once (B5)
  6. Open 2 Event Chests (B6)
  7. Do Daily Adventures or Explore to complete S1, looking for Daemons (B7)
  8. Switch to Silverglade team (S2) and continue anywhere until G1 complete
  9. Switch to Unicorn Banner (G2) and cast lots of spells fast (S3) – Egg Thief with a storm is good
  10. Finish killing Daemons (B7) and casting spells (S3) – eg: PvP
  11. Use 1 Vault Key (B8), (S4)
  12. Do your Dungeon (B9)
  13. Kill Red enemies in Explore (B10)
4 Likes

I wonder if you can get Elspeth to kill Queen Aurora for B5…

Nope. Didn’t work. :slight_smile:

i’d say: wait with opening gem chests for new mythic this week :stuck_out_tongue:
at least for those who aren’t swimming in keys…

Very nice team, @Hawx!

With my stats, it even worked in Dungeon and PvP.

1 Like

Arena? heh heh heh… That’s a game mode I haven’t heard of in a long time.

Seriously though, had to remind myself how it even worked. Also have no idea what is the best weapon to use these days (although dawnbringer still seems to be fine).

1 Like

Dawnbringer or Runic Blade.

I found out, the hard way, not to block mana for whichever I choose. Also, don’t pick troops with zero attack, look out for troops that will transform your hero! Look for converters, but try to pick a second damage troop.

2 Likes

Naturally, I did dungeon early before it came up in my list … again.

1 Like

Oh no not again!

1 Like