Campaign 7 Guide (Week 10, 2021-12-27)

Casual PVP and look for treasure-troop teams.

My PvP Defenders are 3 x Void Portal and Zuul Goth.

I just do Delves in Hall of Guardians. You get 8 constructs each run.

2 Likes

That’s definitely a reliable way of getting them done, provided one can ignore the other delves for a day to do so. :thinking:

Campaign 7 Week 8: Nexus

Team Code used: [1101,7100,7097,7092,3080,2,2,2,3,1,3,1,14034]

Cheers, Gary.

//edit: task order is slightly changed. bot will be adapted automatically by later today.

8 Likes

Thanks for this, but could you give the names of the troops as it’s easier to select them than try to key in a long string of characters on a phone! :frowning:

the names of the troops including class and banner are in the guide graphics to the right.

1 Like

Oops! Critical failure of “Spot Obvious” skill roll… :flushed:

1 Like

You can also press and hold on the code and copy it. Then go in game and paste the code into a team slot too. Saves lots of time :grin:

2 Likes

Ummm, is it just the graphic that’s missing 2 Bronze tasks or is this week actually affected by the bug even worse?

the graphics is not up to date, my bot is. the two missing tasks have been added at reset time.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that, but I read the Forums on my PC, but play the game on my phone.

Haha, okay! Thanks for your work, Gary!

1 Like

Campaign 7 Week 9: Stormheim

Team Code used: [1390,6816,6816,6815,3013,2,1,2,3,2,3,2,14012]

Cheers, Gary.

8 Likes

Not too bad. The silver tasks are a slog but there’s no AB tasks or dungeon tasks. Should be doable in one day for those who care.

2 Likes

Campaign 7 Week 9 Strategy

You can use the Dungeon and Adventure Board freely, this week, for those team-restricted tasks. You’ll need a Vault Key and 2 Event Keys to get started.

1. Start by reconfigurig your teams to use the Giants’ Banner (BB) for 15 wins (S1), where appropriate.

2. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B1).

3. Open 2 Event Chests (B2).

4. Start exploring Stormheim 5 times at D9+ (G1), while getting 9 Giant kills (B3).

5. Switch to PvP to earn 5 Glory (B4).

6. Switch back to Explore to earn 200 Gold in battle (B5).

7. Complete 1 Delve at Level 100+ (B6). You can reroll this, as doing it in the Tuesday Faction Event would require buying at least Tier II.

8. Win 4 Ranked PvP Battles (B7).

9. Match 90 Blue Gems in battle (B8).

10. Use an Axe weapon for 4 wins (B9).

11. Use a Stormheim team for 15 wins (S2) – the Adventure Board will help.

12. Win 4 battles in a single Arena run (B10). If you reroll, do it while still Exploring Stormheim.

13. Use the Titan class for 15 wins (S3) – no real hardship.

14. Kill Ullor 3 times (S4). Weirdly, he’s from Glacial Peaks, not Stormheim. He also doesn’t appear until phase 3 of the World Event, so check Casual PvP or reroll.

15. Get 66 Blue kills (G2).

To help out other players, set your PvP defence to Merchant Princes in front of up to 3 Ullors. The bannner could be tricky, but Tangled Path or Urskaya will do: [6361,6361,6361,7040,3064]

2 Likes

Ullor
BUG!!!
I defeat Ullor 3 times (LVL10 - LVL10 - LVL30) on event.

Same thing happened to me. I saw your post and kept an eye on it. I definitely fought and won three Ullor battles and have 2/3 listed in the Campaign task…

2 Likes

In one of my fights against Ullor - Ullor was replaced by a Valraven :upside_down_face:

IIRC that should still count as a kill if you win the battle…