Campaign 7 Guide (Week 10, 2021-12-27)

Please, please keep posting the weekly Campaign tasks. Even without @Starlite’s optimization (which I’ve always appreciated), having the whole thing really helps.

9 Likes

I will keep posting them, just know that I’m not in beta anymore so they will be delayed, and not posted exactly at reset, as before.

Cheers, Gary.

8 Likes

Thanks, mate.

I could still do the optimisations, but they’d likely be too late for the intended audience to use them.

I’m also really appreciating not having that extra pressure on a Monday, for my mental health. :scream:

6 Likes

Campaign 7 Week 7: Karakoth

Team Code used: [6648,1224,6648,6648,3017,3,3,1,2,2,1,2,14005]

Cheers, Gary.

8 Likes

So, no 11th bronze task to make up for last week.

1 Like

Their message said we’d get the extra stars in mail, but I’m not seeing anything. Quelle surprise…

1 Like

my bot wouldn’t display that correctly anyway :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I wonder if they have the ability to send stars through the mail. Stars might not be treated as conventional inventory items.

On topic: Thanks for the usual weekly post, it’s a huge help with planning.

2 Likes

Is it really possible to find Zuul on Karakoth mythic boss fight?
So far 6 tries and only Vash’Dagon.

nope, go for PvP. then world event doesn’t work either this week.

If you can, set your PvP defence to 3 King’s Crowns and Zuul’Goth: [6617,6617,6617,6529,3068]

1 Like

Is that not the way the weekly 20 Stars from the 25 Bucks pass work?
(think someone wrote that here somewhere)

like this?

2 Likes

Yes, i hope the 20 stars are a variable - and if not, why not giving everybody one time the 20 Stars? (anyway - we’ve earned more for the bug-a-palooza the last months…)

1 Like

Oh, good to know. I’ve never purchased the more expensive pass, so I figured it just unlocked in some other way.

No, it looks like you get credited the stars automatically, the mail is just for information purposes.

I am starting to think Karakoth does not in fact have Constructs worth a damn. I’m getting something like one kill per explore run, not even one per fight.

3 Likes

Yeah, I re-rolled that one after 2 explore runs. Sadly, it does look like Karakoth is indeed the best place for constructs.

1 Like

Best place might be delve runs in Whitehelm, provided one doesn’t need the daily sigils for something else. :thinking:

Whitehelm explore level 1. You can blow through it rather quickly. Typically 1 Construct per battle.

1 Like