Campaign 2 Week 6 Strategy
Make sure to save the Adventure Board (B8), a Vault Key (B2), 2 Event Keys (B7), your weekly Ranked PvP (G2) and possibly the Monday Dungeon for Blue enemies (S3).
- Initially, you’ll be looking for Dwarfs to kill (G1) and Brown gems to match (S1). Any team with a Brown Storm is handy for the latter.
- Get 5 Glory from PvP battles (B1).
- Use a Vault Key to kill a Treasure Gnome (B2).
- Craft 1 Brown Summoning Stone (B3).
- Kill Obsidius once (B4) – try the World Event, Casual PvP or Dhrak-Zum Explore.
- Fast Explore Khaziel to kill 44 Dwarfs (G1) using a Brown Storm team to match 300 Brown Gems (S1) – Mountain Crusher is a good option.
- It shouldn’t take long to get 80 Souls (B5).
- Switch to Slayer Banner (NPy) for 4 wins (B6).
- Open 2 Event Chests (B7).
- If you don’t want to wait for Tuesday’s Faction Event, now’s a good time to complete three Level 70+ Delves (S2). That frees you up to get Blue kills (S3) from the Monday Dungeon and Adventure Board, and while hunting for Dwarfs (G1).
- In any case, now’s the time to do the Adventure Board (B8).
- Switch to a Hammer weapon for 4 wins (B9).
- Then use the Slayer Class for 4 wins (B10).
- Once G1 is done, switch to Ranked PvP for 22 wins (G2).
- On Tuesday, use the Faction Event to complete three Level 70+ Delves (S2).
- Look for 45 Blue kills (S3) – Tuesday’s Adventure Board might help.
- Finally, Explore Dhrak-Zum at D6+ three times (S4).
Here’s an okay PvP defence team to help out other players. Basically, 1 Obsidius and three Deep Borers. Most Blue Dwarfs do damage, and Obsidius uses the Brown Deep Borer makes, so it’s not ideal, but any fast team should have no trouble. Apothecary is another alternative. [6746,6042,6042,6042,3039,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033]