Campaign 2 Tasks - (Week 8 Updated)

Because the 2-day dungeon task has been so well-received, they just had to do more like these…

Also, back due to its popularity, Treasure Map Task!
#DevsListenToPlayerFeedback
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

@Hawx: once again, thanks for the Task Details: was starting to panic when it wasn’t yet out in the first 15 minutes after reset.
:sweat_smile: :pray:

5 Likes

I’m in England and we had daylight saving yesterday so it pushed reset back an hour for me and I totally forgot to set my alarm an hour earlier to post all this, I was sat there leisurely sipping my cup of tea and then I realised! :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Still waiting for all-loved Gold Treasure Map Task (aka get 5x 60 or pay gems). Haven’t seen it yet, but maybe we will…
Also, that probably means there might be a 3day AB comming in future…

2 Likes

There are advantages to spreading the tasks across multiple days. For one thing, it’s meant to be an all-week set of tasks. Being able to do them all in one day really only matters during Guild Wars.

Ftfy.

(:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2 Likes

Week 5 - Dragons Claw

12 Likes

looks like an actual good week. Nice

@Hawx
You can fix description of bronze 7 → interpid explorer, it should be Fast explores in Dragon’s Claw D5

also Dungeon task, apart from that, normal week.

1 Like

Done!

Thank you!

Worth noting, if you’re having no luck finding Elemaugrim in PvP and don’t feel like farming D12 for a 50/50 with Ishtara/Elemaugrim, you can try to force Elemaugrim to spawn with Dragon’s Eye or The Possessed King.

Did mine with Dragon’s Eye.

2 Likes

Campaign 2 Week 5 Strategy

You’ll want to save the Dungeon (B9), 25 Glory Keys (B2), 1 Vault Key (B3), 2 Event Keys (B6), and the easier parts of the Adventure Board (G2). If you have a daily Delve at L60 or not too much higher, you don’t need to wait for the Faction Event for S3. You will likely need to collect just the right number of Mythstones to reach the Mythic battle in Dragon’s Claw Explore, but only after completing a run at D5 first (B7) – and it may take multiple attempts to find Elemaugrim (B8).

1. To start, you’ll want a team using Dragon Banner - RYn - for 22 wins (G1), and Dragonguard Class for 15 wins (S1).

2. Kill 9 Dragons (B1), either in Dragon’s Claw fast Explore or in the World Event.

3. Open 25 Glory Chests (B2).

4. Use a Vault Key to kill a Treasure Gnome (B3).

5. Switch to fast Explore in Grosh’Nak/Pridelands for 13 Red kills (B4) – the Adventure Board also seems to have a fair bit of Red today.

6. Craft 1 Red Summoning Stone (B5).

7. Open 2 Event Chests (B6).

8. Once S1 is done, switch to a Jewellery weapon for 15 wins (S2). No hurry on this, as S3 is best saved for Tuesday.

9. Once G1 is done, switch to a Dragon’s Claw team for 22 wins (G2). The only realistic options for this seem to be low-level Explore, low-level daily Delve or the Adventure board.

10. Complete one D5 Explore run in Dragon’s Claw (B7). You want to NOT trigger the Mythic battle for this run.

11. Defeat Elemaugrim once (B8). Have a look in Casual PvP to see if anyone has set a helpful team with Elemaugrim. Otherwise, use G1-2 and S1-2 in Explore to build up Mythstones to reach the Mythic battle in Dragon’s Claw Explore (any Difficulty). If those tasks are done and still not Elemaugrim, switch to D12 in Dragon’s Claw and keep trying.

12. Do your Dungeon battles (B9).

13. Earn 200 Gold in battle (B10). PvP is not required, but is still a good option if you usually go for Tier 1 on a Monday.

14. On Tuesday, do the Faction Event, completing 3 Delves at L60+ (S3).

15. Finally, use an explosion team or gem-creation/conversion team to match 4 or more Gems, 75 times (or 75 Gems?) (S4). End-gamers can probably manage this in the last two Delves of the Faction Event, as Skeleton Key team is perfectly viable in The Warrens.

Here’s a good PvP defence team to help out other players. Basically, 1 Elemaugrim and three Dragon Souls (Emperina and Divinia are also options, as they don’t do damage): [6236,6236,6236,6364,3062,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033]

1 Like

Two Ishtara so far for me, I think I will be trying the alternate methods …

Okay now its two Ishtara from explore and two Ishtara from Dragon’s Eye.

Back to explore… when I give a damn!

TPK way is best way.

The third explore mythic is Ishtara again anyway!

2 Likes

let me know if you find Elemaugrim in Explore :rofl:

someone on forums claimed in another topic, that if you’re getting same mythic as explore boss, you should try restarting GoW, and they should switch… never tested it, but you might want to try and give it a go :wink:

You know you can just scout the Mythic, and if it’s not the one you want (multi-Mythic kingdoms), just force quit the game, reload and scout the Mythic again?

1 Like

I actually did not know this. I guess its only applicable in campaign tasks and they’re stupid

2 Likes

Im more fascinated that people still does campaign - than anything else. I lasted for about a few weeks, maybe one could say good for me. I just hope people do them because they enjoy the tasks - if not we are talking about torture - yet again, as so many times before.

1 Like

I personally can’t believe that people are doing the campaign tasks to enjoy them. There’s nothing fun about it. They’re just forced tasks like brainless battles, ignored game modes or small resource sinks. I genuinely wonder what the devs expect us to experience from it but they probably don’t care about that aspect at all.

7 Likes

They are the worst. Actual ruin the game experience until completed. As predicted early on.

1 Like

Week 6 - Dhrak Zum

11 Likes