👀 *Burning Legends* Rang 2 guildwars group 1 have 2 places open for players level 1200+| we complete all seals/tasks/portals and a lot legendary tasks every week wanna join? message me:))

about us

We will do all the tasks on Monday. So every week you wave over many legendary tasks. The seals reach the maximum with us. With the Raidboss and the invasion, we always close all portals. In the Guild Wars, we are currently in Group 1. And we have a pet PSN group, where you can see the current pets.

conditions

In return, we expect a few things from you. You should be at least level 1200+, throw 1,600,000 gold a week into the guild pot and 350 finish trophies. The minimum requirements for the guild events are: Raid boss 5000 points, Invasion 40 towers, tower of the doom 40 dooms and guild war should be played daily,and on Mondays the guards will be at level 5,and over 47,000 points will be reached the end of the week.

If you think we could be the guild you were looking for, then get in touch with or ndhcity1. If not, we wish you lots of fun in the game.

3 Likes

Bumping for a great group of players. Congrats on taking 16th!

Keep up the great work and good luck my friends! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you my friend, you are also a great troupe :slight_smile:

1 Like

BL is the strongest Guild on PS4 with requirements but i love it.
Join us guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes