Bug Report - Dust & Sand Weapon Issue

Continuing the discussion from 1.0.9 - Known Issues:

I’m using this weapon for the first time in my current Arena run, and I’ve noticed that it doesn’t work as described. I’ve searched the forum and found that it was already reported in the 1.09 Issues thread, but didn’t see any reply or update since then, so it might have slipped through the cracks.

Since it’s not related to either patch but seems to be a specific problem on this particular weapon, here’s a more detailed, separate report:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

What actually happens:

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It consistently does this whenever I use it. Either the description was meant to say “Reduce the Armor of all OTHER enemies by 6”, or the spell doesn’t work as intended.

I’m hoping it’s the latter, as this is a very situational, combo-y weapon as it is, and it’s really weak without the full armor reduction effect. Often times, the troop I’m moving to the top is the only one with any Armor left (typically, the enemy Hero), and I’m counting on the minus 6 to help bring it down.

I realize this is not a big deal and you have a ton of other issues to fix first at the moment, but I just thought I’d let you know. Could you please have a look when you get the chance? Thanks in advance.

I’ll take a look into it. May be similar to a dust devil issue we had.

2 Likes