Bounty Weekend - Skelly Cat

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Skelly Cat – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Skelly Cat The Skelly Cat from Khetar, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Skelly Cat will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

Nice artwork for the skelly cat. I guess I’ll just…imagine I can see it while I’m playing the game?

8 Likes

Yeah, all the Bounty graphics broken for me on Android too:

2 Likes

I thought you guys were fixing this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, we were :frowning:
Have you all tried exiting and re-opening the game after daily reset and also downloading all assets from the in game settings menu already?

1 Like

Yes, and yes, and exited and restarted again for good measure. The Download All Assets downloaded an additional 50M; the artwork is still missing.

2 Likes

I’ve let the team know, thank you for confirming those steps @Maisie
We test the fix earlier in the week and had no issues so we’re taking another look.

1 Like

We can’t reproduce the issue on our test Android devices still, so this is going to need some more indepth investigating on Monday.

In the meantime you can try to reinstall to ensure you have all the latest game files.

Also can you let me know which device model and Android version you’re on as well as how much free storage and RAM your device has?

I’m very sorry this issue has popped up for you all again especially when we were expecting it and thought we’d fixed it already, and I know reinstalling can be a pain on mobile (please make sure you connect to wifi so you don’t use your mobile data).

1 Like

With as many times and as many people that have tried all these things already with no results, i don’t have much hope for it working again this time

1 Like

What are the decice specs of the test devices? Maybe they’re the issue?

2 Likes

Will try an uninstall/reinstall tomorrow.

1 Like

We’re currently investigating if there is a RAM usage issue on just some devices after other attempted fixes and checks haven’t resolved some graphics issues for some users. I’m wondering if this issue here is related or not.

I’ll DM you @Maisie to get some more specifics about your RAM usage just in case.

@DAeron we have a test wall with devices with various specs from very old low end devices to the latest Samsungs etc.

1 Like

Same here.
Pixel 6A, rebooted, downloaded all assets (200MB), still Pitchfork and nothing
Grafic settings low (but even ultra does not change).

I don’t feel like reinstalling the whole game for that (yes it is a pain) in the past it eventually worked after some weeks. Still meehh

2 Likes

IOS 16.4.1
Iphone 8 PLUS
lose graphics too

2 Likes

I have no issues on my Galaxy A13 :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Uninstalling/installing again fixed it for me. But that’s still kind of ridiculous and wasn’t necessary until whatever happened that led to the exact same thing happening again and again.

1 Like

I had to uninstall and reinstall on my Galaxy S9+ to get the graphics to appear :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem here.

iOS 16.5
iPhone 14

Uninstalling/reinstalling the application did fix the problem, but that shouldn’t need to be the solution.

Odd aside. After reinstalling, the basic skulls now look like they have sunglasses. That was a bit jarring at first and I thought maybe I’d missed some new special function release.

… and when matching/exploding the basic skulls, they lose their sunglasses during the animation.

1 Like

Festive themes checkbox (under Settings–>Graphics) is automatically enabled after reinstall. That’s what makes all those special looking skulls on various holidays and such.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’ve had that turned off for so long that I forgot it was a thing.

3 Likes