Bounties

Im not sure how you calculate it but i did 6 first level with 4 bounty troop then got bored and used my 100% impervious team and reached reward 11

If you have any bounty troops (unless you were one of the few that got them with keys before it was fixed), then you bought in, which mean you had additional sigils to get additional points with. You can expect 20-24 battles total max with the given 12 sigils over 3 days, which gets you at most 2100-2900 points max with zero bounty troops. Reward 9 takes 2000 total points to close out. Reward 10, 3500 points.

1 Like

Yup i did buy tier 2 but it’s only 5 additional sigils

But it also gave you a multiplier on your score for each battle you used the troops, it’s like doing the same battle multiple times for only one sigil.

Battle 1 Give 100
Battle 2 give 200
Batte 3 give 300
Battle 4 give 400
Battle 5 give 500
Battle 6 give 600

And did the rest at x1 since no bounty troop and reached the 200 points battle with the sigils i found

1 Like

Among Raids, Invasions and Bounties, I am enjoying Bounty the most. I like the fact that there are no troop restrictions and that you can replay earlier levels. This allows the use of optmisation strategies to find the best deck and level that yields the best return. I bought Tier 3 as there is obvious reuse of the Troops. Moving forward, my goal will be Reward 13. With a functioning deck, I will probably not buy any Tiers in future waves unless I am short of hitting Reward 13.

7 Likes

Thinkering the numbers and setups i believe you can manage the 14th Reward once with these troops properly ascended once they are added into chests.

1 Like

I want to call out this out, as it is a very important observation.

Stage 20 is not necessarily the optimum stage to play, if you have to avoid using multiple bounty cards in your deck just to be able to clear it.

The optimal point will be a lower tier stage that maxes out net point gain per match because of the higher multiplier from more bounty cards, which will overcome the higher base point scores for the more difficult stages.

For example (arbitrary multipliers used to make a point; personal optimal points will vary based on ascensions of the captain and other bounty units in one’s deck)…

Stage 10 (100 points) x 20 multiplier = 2,000 points
Stage 20 (200 points) x 10 multiplier = 2,000 points

Which would you rather do? Stage 10 is a whole heck of a lot safer than Stage 20, if a player can generate enough of a multiplier to make it worth as much as Stage 20 with just the captain.

9 Likes

For myself, I find that the optimum pt is around 14 - 16 using a deck of 3 bounty troops + 1 non bounty troop card.

im surprise noone mentioned the gems sale, i think it’s cool but why not drop the price 50% instead of giving 50% more gems?

I would probably buy a 100$ gems bundle if it was 50$ but not 100$ for 50% more gems

6 Likes

It’s a very sneaky sales tactic to trick people into thinking the gems are half price.

7 Likes

The point cost associated with the highest reward level has dropped, from 90k to 65k. Presumably other levels dropped also, maybe even all the way down to single digits. Does that affect levels already redeemed?

I agree and i am also surprise they didin’t took notes when they dropped the seals bundle price, im pretty sure they sold more then ever and it was a good deal, i wonder why they not always doing it that way

2 Likes

Its been 65k since I logged in this morning, before any of my posts, and thats what I based all my calculations off of. Presumably 90k is the “normal” value, and 65k is the 20-25% “reduced” value. Just not sure if these are intended to be the total points required or for that one tier alone.

no one has bought a seal since.

I’m going to assume a long-term multiplier of x14, which corresponds to the current event’s captain at epic (tier 4, so 400 gems spent), a mythic troop from an earlier week, and two other troops so you don’t get rolled. If you can hammer out rank 20 battles at that multiplier, that’s 2800 points each. Reward 20 is 90000 points, or 32 battles. That does seem unreasonable, given what the other events used for their last stages (1400 points for Invasion, or 350 battles across the entire guild; and 180,000 points for Raid, or about 4-600 battles across the entire guild), if I remember those numbers correctly.

Edit: the rewards are much greater in Bounty mode than in Raid or Invasion, though. Perhaps that accounts for the difference in battles per rank of reward.

Personally, right now I’m buying up to tier 2/3 only and I just about break even. This is based on my perceived value of worth of what I get back, not the developers or other player, just to clarify.

I’ll see if things change before I reconsider this approach.

2 Likes

Agreed. Finally got a chance to log in and play a little. I bought tier 2 (100 gems total), didn’t use all my battles but still recouped 70 gems, 14 gem keys, an orb, some diamonds, gold, etc. I feel like I’ve more than covered my investment already and will still get another 15 battles or so to get another reward tier or two.
I realized now that you really need to decide how far you’re going to buy before you start. Buying tier 3 to ascend my bounty captain would waste the potential of the extra multiplier over all the battles I’ve already completed.

6 Likes

I bought a full boat, including one 200 gem repeatable. So yeah, a lot of gems. But I’ll get reward 20, 4 chaos orb, 2 major chaos orb, 2 vault keys. Top 100 nets another orb.

1 Like

As long as you win the 1500 gems during GW you will be in the + :slight_smile: