Bounties

Last bounty week reward points.

First 9 rewards needs the same points.

1 Like

These matches with the Flesh Golem are a really loud “DEATHMARK YOU!” to the players, I hope the devs know I read this loud and clear and get what they’re saying.

Like, seriously, I was rolling through with my 4x bountyhunter team and now here’s how it sits:

Parrot’s got Flesh Golem permasilenced, but asshole Anubite warrior is permanently summoning Fortress Gates. I’ve got 0 magic. I can do no damage. If Flesh Golem gets so much as 1 unsilienced turn it gets 4 casts. It’s going to take me an hour to finish this match. I’ve already been looping for 20 minutes.

5 Likes

The fight with the flesh golem was the last straw that pushed me to quitting the game with the end of the week. I don’t want to play one battle for hours, damn it. I was a pretty active player, but that was when I could play many short battles whenever I had a minute or two. Not sitting for half an hour chipping Golem’s life, with my troops becoming weaker with every minute.

Updating the Rewards

1 Like

If it’s the same problem we had with Coral Golem last time, too much life/armor gained in that case, make sure to bring a troop that exploits the color of the enemy. Amira was great for me, this time would be wise to use Lord Ironbeard. I also advise that you set a goal that covers your investiments in the shop and that’s it, no need to stress out over an event of three days duration.

I’ll try to reach reward 15 this time.

3 Likes

Yeah, I came back with a better team, but it wasn’t very nice to go into it and find out there was no way to win. The only reason it’s so aggravating is that’s a sigil lost.

Sure, I could’ve looked at the scout team, but I wasn’t expecting that kind of blindside and it’s not like I have a lot of experience vs. a Lv. 30 Flesh Golem.

I’ve taken a serious disliking to Pharos-Ra…

Skull Death: Summon a Bonestorm when an enemy dies. is now my least favorite trait in the game. The AI gets the first chance to use that storm when it goes live! What’s the point…

The new Bounty troop is the perfect match for Flesh Golem… and Captain Bounty can missfire…
So we have to use this troop to get the high bonus that he provides and most of the battles there is Flesh Golem who really loves Purple and Red gems. It seems a pure trooling from the devs…

About the requirements, I bought Tier 6 and finish with 165k pts… I need 85k more points to have all rewards. How much should I pay and how much time should I play this boring mode (farm against the same team!)?

1 Like

What was your multiplier? Early and late battles?

26 until Level 13 then 22. Farm mostly level 20. I lost some battles.

I’m not one to whine usually, but I was disappointed to see that at every single store tier that I purchased (through tier vi), I received more Ice Wraiths than any of the other returning troops. Ice Wraith is already maxed from the last bounty hunt (the others are not). It could be random chance, but it was every single level. Any one else have a similar experience? I don’t know my exact numbers for Parrot, Rift Lynx, and Scavenger, but I think they were each 10 or less compared to my 19 Ice Wraiths.

I didn’t pay attention to the early tiers, but I had a similar but different experience. One random Bounty Hunter troop was given way more than other troops, but it was different each time.

Ok so…
i just beat level 10 (so still easy stages)
And I score 2700.
I have 36 sigils left.

Si that’s 97k points, well over the last rewards.

So basically I could just stick to lvl 10 and get everything?

(Heck, lvl 8 (2160) would do if I count Valravens and dailies)

1 Like

The reward tiers are not cumulative. What I mean is:

Let’s say tier 1 takes 10 and Tier 2 takes 20. What it looks like is that means “I need 20 points to collect Tier 2”. What it means instead is:

• Your first 10 points go to Tier 1.
  • Your next 20 points go to Tier 2.
  • So you need 30 total points.

So you’ll get pretty far, but not all the way if you stick at level 10. I think someone above calculated the total needed points as 250k?

(At first I was frustrated by this as it’s unattainable for me, but I also don’t have any bounty hunters ascended past Epic so it slowly sunk in that I still have some “growing” to do before I can really chase the high tiers.)

I have been getting a lot of Parrot and Wraith, several Scavengers, and only 2 Lynx’ (whomp whomp).

Same situation… excessive Ice Wraiths.

A lot of you guys here are funny… you complain, yet buy tiers upon tiers. It’s the same with the complains about invasion and raid - people complain, yet they buy tiers and the devs have said that the participation in these modes is higher than in GW. Hence, nothing will change. The game has very obviously changed towards P2W in an absolutely massive way, as the new modes and the troops chosen as opponents in these modes (Dust Devil, Tzatoth, Flesh Golem, Coral Golem) show.

The forums are full of complaints at this point, though the people here are only a fraction of the playerbase. But a lot of the complaints towards all these modes are basically “I cannot get all rewards and it takes forever”, which spells “I have a lot of sigils because I bought a lot of tiers”, therefore doing what the devs wanted you to do. And as long as even the ones who complain do that, the ones who like the modes absolutely do - and the devs have absolutely no reason to change anything at all. Why would they?

As for me, I again bought nothing, checked bounty, found things beyond battle 6 too tedious, stayed at battle 6. End of story. Still took me 20 minutes, might do two sigils tomorrow for the next tier reward and then be done.

To join in with everyone, though, have an upset bunny.
index

(Note: “Devs” might be exchanged for “publishers”. I still don’t want to believe that the devs invented this crap out of free choice. They always seem like really, really decent people on stream and here on the forums, so it’s hard to believe they truly want things to be this way.)

16 Likes

Exactly. That’s not the behavior that drives change.

5 Likes

Thanks Razzagor, but the Bounty is just that proverbial last straw. Still the advice is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand, i really can oversee some mistakes and bugs in this game, but even for me there are some very tiny details gnawing at my good will.

The Pharoah Hound for example should give barrier to the first ally, what kind of “Royal Guard” would place some protection in a random hot-dog seller across the street while the Pharoah himself is about to be stabbed IN THE FACE?

Jokes aside, it feels like the devs are trying really hard to make stupid and useless troops for these events. COME ON @Sirrian and @Nimhain it’s not even funny anymore or even excusable. People don’t even need to pay attention at such details to be upset. They will try to make teams min/maxing the scores and each failure/loss just aggravates the situation in the long term.

Pharoah Hound Skull Storm and Spell becomes a liability since he can’t even place barrier on the first troop/tanker. It’s a situation where a troop is better without it’s trait or not casting it’s spell.

4 Likes