Birch Team - fighting for number 1 in ranking (with style) - last place for hardcore players

Wait don’t go

Have to make sure I got my invite code right. I have a bunch of stars For a name. Have you ever seen that

i know that counting stars take a lot of time, but i thought you are counting stars in the name not on the sky :wink:

btw this lady of yours is a member of another guild
have a nice day :slight_smile:

Yeah I put her in mine. Have room

Any idea why I have stars instead of the name I used? Have you seen that?

propably u used too many letters in your name. i ve got this issue when i m doing this in guild announcements. u dont remember your name? come on…

i asked staff about your problem and waiting for reply

lol rude…

rude but truth is harsh sometimes. All top guilds have 30 members now and the weaker should join forces if they have active players.

I would only join a top 10 guild with hopes of being #1. I donated hundreds of thousands of gold and hundreds of trophies in just a week or something, and all that would be just be such a waste if the guild is just going to fall apart, etc. or never be #1.

right now we are on the thirty place with only 15 players. We clean uo guld from people who are not playing. It is our iron rule. It will be my pleasure to sent U invitation to our guild aftr i ll back from tennis
Bye

LOL…i just joined few days ago…I guarantee your wasting your time if you arent in the top 50 yet.
Good luck joining a top ten clan…Im not saying that off hand I mean it mate…but wouldnt a top 30 clan be a better option for you just now before the coveted top ten call up…myself, tkizzle and borlog play more than anyone I know…in a day and a half with this guild I have put in 60k gold and about 100 trophy’s…another player like one of us would take us top 20 quickly…another 2…top 15 within a few weeks…having the balls to cut none performing players most likely cost a few 100 trophy’s a week but makes room for up and coming players making this a very active guild…but do what you will, just my 2 cents

you forgot about storm, gosik and my humble person… :slight_smile: all hitting 100 per week at least

My weekly stats are 200k+ and well over 100 trophies. Just saying :wink:

tkizzle :
207 trophies this week
borlog:127
derek:99
storm:95
me:97
gosik:80
lady sapphira: well over 100 - it means?

but look really good :slight_smile:

come on, what is that well over?

Invite code RAMSAY

Level: 59

current guild is in the 385 range and going nowhere as most the guild is inactive. I play every single day. would love to join a more active guild.

hehe to be fair I actually went and looked and it was 89 trophies and about 175k lol…but hey, we have 8/20 now and we’re steadily moving up. It’s fun to see yourself climb the ranks :smile:

invite sent. welcome to our guild. all ideas how to improve our guild are welcome as well :slight_smile: