Birch Team - fighting for number 1 in ranking (with style) - last place for hardcore players

It’s kind of puzzling to me, with the amount of players in the game and the system for randomly joining guilds, why must there be such efforts to recruit?

Counterintuitive…at best. :wink:

Meh, no one joins my guild. I wanted to go from the bottom up, figured after a week of playing at least one random would join but no hehe.

so why go alone?
better join us. it always warmer if u re in the group :slight_smile:
i assume u re not a lonely wolf type if U wanted to create a pack of wolves

I’m not alone :slight_smile: …but it’s just odd how the guild system works. No one ever joins our guild. We have had 5 / X for a long time.

Maybe You are just weak and thats the problem. We didnt have members untill we hit the first fifty.

Are you still looking for players? I would like to check out you guild on my wife’s account. If that is possible. She Is low level. Just a fact finding mission

of course. but you ve got your guild. why u wanna change present state of yours?

I’m not the leader. Can’t seam to find people that want to join.

Invite code is LADY OF CRAZY

why not to come under your name? we hate to remove members

we both know that your present guild will welcome you back anyway when you dont like our guild, am i right?

I just did not want to loose my stats. I feel bad for leaving.

The guild is not bad

Rank 90
Platinum 3
Just don’t have the high bonuses
Only a few good contributors

if You feel bad for leaving why ask? in my guild everyone donating except one player…

it is obvious that only strongest will survive… i noticed that and left created by me guild to join this one…

So no invite?

How many spots do you have open? Might convince some others to come.

10 I think… let me check… yes, ten

i dont like inviting people with low level because of one player that joined us, made -20 trophies and left (yes, minus)

She is a level 11. I can even earn a few trophies and donate gold if you want

What rank now
Mastery numbers
What platinum level gold %

platinum league 1 - bonus 60%
40 levels of mastery
right now little drop we on 33 place, u can check on top :slight_smile:

gotta go. think over joining us. like others :slight_smile: no need to rush we are not going anywhere :slight_smile: