Best delves strategy

Woot! Got my 500 faction in Stonesong. Not as cool as JZG - had hoard to 166. Team got messed up early in last round, but was saved by having picked up Death Mark on skull in round 2. Their Queen was gone, mine was in the back constantly renewing a stack of summoned mages, and occasionally a Harpy would drop from DM at the same time I had a dead mage, allowing Blade to appear for a round or two before getting smacked. Long fight, probably an hour of watching harpies and mages kill each other. Opponent’s blade was last to go. Could have taken me out easily if she had focused on my queen, but guess that’s not how the AI rolls.

Now back to Thieves and Guardians - they’re the only ones I have left in the beatable/maybe columns. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey,
Previously or currently(post-medal introduction) are any of Silver Necropolis or Sea of Sorrows or Fang Moor possible with a Pure Faction 500 team outside of an event?

I highly believe Silver Necropolis is possible, especially if you can survive 2 hits from Vanya Silvermourn.

I still wouldn’t hold my breath for Sea of Sorrows.

No physical proof I could provide though

Thanks
So the options I have is to either grind the 500 or event rush in the week event - Any thoughts?

If you’re willing to do the one day event tomorrow, Silver Necropolis is a bit of a pushover with potions.

Its a bit of a struggle without potions though (need the magic), so in the end its up to you to decide.

Well I think I need to consider my options of which one to bash my head against SN SoS or FM.
And it looks to me that SoS and FM are not doable without potions or a far higher level hoard/Kingdom bonus

Could also just do what I’m doing, which is basically ignoring it.

3 Likes

OK, well after a few quick smashes I think that SN PureFactionL500 is going to be doable with persistance and bonus stats
So I am going to choose to put frustration and pain above gems in this case and, if I have the time available, burn the gems on SoS and/or FM daily event

Got SN done Pure Faction L500 (no potions) with Hoard 177 and Silverglade Kingdom Level 12 for the extra 25% boost.

So really glad I saved the gems from yesterdays faction event

So WooHoo!!!

BUT…

Now I have a choice of either SoS or FM

Honestly I am feeling like neither of them is really possible at this stage outside of weekly faction events

Perhaps when I can level the hoards and there are more deeds to allow for the kingdoms to be Level 14 for the +50% (which hopefully will be boosted in some future update)

However FM uses Purple Deeds for a L15 Armour boost, so don’t see me spending deeds on Khetar until the Purple Magic kingdoms are all maxed out first

Even then, the extra battles to get to the final room just make it seem really unlikely outside of a weekly faction potion boosted attempts

So I guess event gem/time sink for FM and consider a shot at SoS

Or is it just easier to accept spending gems for both since SoS looks a lot like a tough SOB with all that splash true damage

Does anyone have any thoughts about SoS PureFaction L500?

It just looks pretty ridiculous - but keen to hear the views of others

1 Like

Save yourself the frustration, do them with potions.

Yeah
So next question is which faction do I burn my daily delves on since I have no farming faction?

1 Like

I completed SoS pure faction with potions in a Tuesday event, and for me it was the hardest of them all, it took 10x tier7 (on hoard 100) and more than a dozen attempts… the true damage from the opponent’s team is just brutal if they start casting.

That’s what I was thinking - the L500 teams is so powerful and Vs a Pure Faction team that has no summons its hard to imagine a way to win without crazy luck (or potions)
Any suggestions for L500 daily delve runs?

They’re both terrible. SoS should show up before FM in rotation of weekly events and you have a couple of months before it cycles back. Plenty of time to get enough gems for both.

OK
So on that basis, which faction do you think is worth targeting for the daily delves?

Something with a high point multiplier, like Silver Necropolis, City of Thieves, or Wild Court, but it also just depends on what factions you have a high treasure hoard for as that’ll help you keep your sanity for a longer term

1 Like

Good points, thanks!

I would recommend keeping the next new faction as your farming delve regardless of what multiplier it has. Any farming faction is better than no farming faction. You aren’t losing anything really, like 2k renown but who cares? Saves you 20 minutes a day which is over 2 hours a week. And you get LITERALLY the same rewards as people doing 3 runs at lv 500.

Wild Court can be farmed at L500 with a human team, while you can level up warpriest or plaguelord classes

1 Like

Hall of Guardians Pure Faction 500. I was able to get this done without potions, outside of event, using 226 hoard, 3 Medal of Gaard, and 14 Whitehelm kingdom power to +50% hoard stats. Ethereal Sentry needs to buff up Silent Sentinel attack to very high levels before Silent Sentinel takes damage. After that it all works together to skull or gargoyle down the enemy. It took quite a few attempts and would of course be easier with potions if you have 2500 gems and time to do 50 delves on the right Tuesday.
Silent Sentinel, Ethereal Sentry, Gargoyle X2. Guardian Banner.

8 Likes