Best delves strategy

I’m counting this as a successful run.
The title and description has all my other thoughts on the matter.

damn that was awful! almost happened to me too, during one run, but luckily he missed once before killing me and gave up the turn.

Potion, potion, potion, potion, mushroom, mushroom

7 Likes

@jzg Thanks. That team was so much fun!

I’m sure I’ll eat those words in GW next week. :joy:

1 Like

King Guildtruffle Wars :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

City of Thieves

6 Likes

Tier bought? Your starting attack is very high

My guess is Tier 7 at least 4 times.

1 Like

Five times Tier VII

City of gem sink Thieves :grin:

1 Like

yup, same for me, 100% luck with skulls lol
just buy packs to infinity, probably one of the worst faction teams created, they outdid themselves :smiley:
ranked at the bottom with fang moor and dark pits - pure awful design :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice, that’s exactly the bottom three factions in my rankings too.

At least City of Thieves has Tomb Robber, for other modes?

Just finished of this one. With horde lvl 130 no potion :grin:

9 Likes

That seems overly harsh. I was able to do L300 City of Thieves faction without potions in 3-4 tries, compared to the dozens and dozens of attempts it took for Dark Pits and Sea of Sorrow. The one caveat is that Cedric has to be on the map for you to stand a chance. Team I used was King, Thief, King, Thief [Abyss], hoard 111.

That is really good, congrats. I’ve completed 9 out of 13 factions, 3 of them without potions, and all of them with level 100 hoard. In this one I had the worst time and I love playing scaling content. Being dependent on that one room to even stand a chance, let alone what if they get lucky after that and you lose in the legendary room and have to wait another 10 tries to get Cedric again, to me looks like a bad design. Troops themselves don’t have good scaling, don’t have summon, no agile for even that chance of dodging skulls with the legend that you need to put upfront, Ultra Rare needing a kill to gain gold. Just to name a few problems (:

1 Like

Oh, no doubt there are plenty of issues. I just have a really bad taste in my mouth from Dark Pits, and this didn’t seem to be nearly as noxious. :slight_smile: I can see how the Cedric dependency would have been more frustrating with potions, where you watch one of your chances disappear with each bad map. With regular delves it wasn’t a big deal, though - no Cedric means I just farmed that attempt with HKI team.

Also, this is only to level 300. It may well be the case that 500/500 gold buffing King still isn’t enough to keep up with opponents at level 500. But even if that’s the case, Dark Pits and Sea of Sorrow aren’t even remotely doable at 500 without potions either.

1 Like

Guys I need help.

As u can see I have done most of the rooms. But the main room dose opened. I’m doing Pure right now and I have come far. My question is. Why dosent the main room opened?
It’s been a while since I have done. Or even trying to do pure on sea of sorrows. Cos it’s one of the hardest.

You need to do the epic room in the bottom to open the way for the boss.

1 Like

Ok thanks Micio.:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: