Best delves strategy

Maybe a better idea. I am also not spending gems again on same factions I already did and spending 8 hours again just so I have a chance with potions. Waiting on a promised “rework”. Will be trying on every new faction weekend event, like I did with Silver Necropolis.

2 Likes

If you have problems with high level delves

7 Likes

JZG can u make a separate post. Delves challenges. Like now its mang
Next time something else u know. But only hero with the weapon. I’m gonna do mine and post it in the new post. If u up for it

That sounds like fun, sure!
I thought about making a new thread, but since I have this old one with different builds for delves, decided to post here instead.
You could make it, post yours and I’ll try to follow it up (:

Hehe nice. Yeah this is fun. Yeah I’m gonna post mine when get it done. I’m out of free battles. So I’m gonna try it tomorrow. Glad u are on board. Mabye we can get others to take and accept the challenge. Do u have it what it take lol
Kidding

1 Like

Jzg, you can make my pure faction fights if you are bored (hoard lvl 100) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Damn it’s hard :grin: 6 attempts came too the final. But still no good.
I’m gonna get it done thou. Just gonna take a while.lol
With how many attempts did u do it JZG.

1 Like

That was my first try in Fang Moor. I did one run in Sunken Fleet before that, but I realized that those bastards have half mana, empowered converter and skull spam :smiley: So that wasn’t a good idea at all.
And I didn’t want to do something easy like 3 battles in Hog that only have 1 damage source or something extremely boring like Primal Rift would be with all their entangles, so this looked like a balanced but hard enough faction to try it

3 Likes

Yeah i was gonna do some 3 battles. But then u didn’t so I dont either😁
In gonna keep trying. This is fun :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

Back to the regularly scheduled program!

Stonesong Eyrie

leveling:

pure team @ level 100

pure team @ level 200

1 Like

Valy saved my arsss😂

1 Like

wow that was super close lol :smiley:
congrats!

1 Like

Yeah this one was close. But the last battle is entertaining. Lol

And Guys if ya going for pure faction use this team.
And try not to touch the board as mutch.
Its helps with the storm and extra turns.
Just go nuts :joy: it’s the only way

1 Like

I see your @jzg and I raise you a…

:wink:

1 Like

You haven’t seen the third video? :joy:
But congrats!

1 Like

I can’t see what didn’t exist before my post. Those red edit images are Savage. :wink:
Weird that my post doesn’t have one. Lol

My turn… First run.

1 Like

this faction is a joke in bad taste. 5 times he has thrown me bladewing and 5 times he has killed. Of course mine only kills 1 out of 9. 20℅? Hahaha. not to mention the regrettable multiplier that gives with 4 rooms of level 2. applause for you, you are improving

Icing on the pure cake

2 Likes

Amanithrax