Best delves strategy

Thanks. I see you even tried one with the weaver:

Gelatinous Cube/Bard-Dawnbringer/Arachnaean Weaver/Ubastet
Webbed troops are better to be devoured, but too much mana need make it too slow.

With Alchemist replacing dawnbringer it’s probably faster. But I tried my team above and your maw team in pvp, and even without the archer your team does seem better.

What of Mang and double Ysabella for Blue factions?
Mang
QY
QY
Jotnar

Maybe?

1 Like

Someone else probably already asked this but I don’t feel like reading several dozen other posts so I’m just gonna ask again:
How can you be using Ubastet in your All-Seeing Eye delve team? Ubastet is Red-Yellow-Brown. All-Seeing Eye requires Blue or Green.

Those teams with Uba were for Hall of Guardians and Crypt Keepers, when Underworld were first introduced. Back then, before transform mechanic was completely reworked, DE + Uba or DE + Weaver were the meta.
Now days there are more efficient teams to use like:

• Mountain Crusher, Apothecary, High King Irongut, Possessed King
  • Earth’s Fury, Apothecary, High King Irongut, Possessed King
  • Mang, Apothecary, Keeper of Souls, Possessed King (or Queen Aurora or Sylvanimora)
  • Forest Troll, Apothecary, Yasmin’s Pride, Ketras the Bull
  • Forest Troll, Apothecary, Trickster’s Shot, Sylvanimora

You can also replace Apothecary with Deviner or Valkyrie depending on color restriction

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer. And thanks for the team suggestion:
Mountain Crusher, Apothecary, High King Irongut, Possessed King is awesome in All-Seeing Eye!!!
If I can pick your brain: what do you recommend for Warrens and Hall of Guardians? Been having trouble with those two.
While I’m at it: Fang Moor and Dark Pits? I haven’t really started trying to get to lvl 500 with those but it’s gonna happen eventually…

I used those same teams or a variant of them in both
Warrens

and Dark Pits

After about level 400 in Dark Pits I switched my weapon to Earth’s Fury, I’ll make an updated video tomorrow at level 500

2 Likes

And for Hall of Guardians I would now try Earth’s Fury, Diviner or Valkyrie, Irongut, Sylvanimora

You’re my new hero!!!

2 Likes

I did Hall of Guardians with

The Great Maw
Forest Troll
Trickster’s Shot - Titan +9 with enchanted and hunter’s mark.
sylvanimora

Guardian Banner

Pretty reliable with no AI green in two of the rooms at least.

This was before Irongut was released :grinning:

1 Like

And as promised @Dvader911

4 Likes

My new favorite “meta” - Essence of Evil (Sentinel class) + converter + Zuul’Goth

Crypt Keepers and Primal Rift

Sea of Sorrow

Fang Moor (I lost Possessed king in legendary room to a Wight cast, but still had no problems to do a full clear at level 500) and All Seeing Eye

7 Likes

Thanks
Which banner are you running for Sea of Sorrows - Summer?
And why Sentinel Class vs say Plaguelord (or Titan) - is it the barrier on start?

Yes, I was using Summer banner.
And I switched all my delve teams to Sentinel class when I got it to champion level 100 because of the starting barrier, to not get trolled by the lack of brown gems on starting boards. Especially because I am doing full room clears, there are a lot of chances for that to happen in every run.
Those random barrier of it’s trait can also be a life saver at high levels.

3 Likes

replacement for Zuul?

In every faction where blue is allowed replacement would be Irongut, since EOE weapon can apply cursed to any enemy, so you can devour everything.
Red and Purple restriction are tougher. Maybe Megavore for red. Will be much slower tho :confused:
This whole concept crossed my mind because of Zuul’s buff.

4 Likes

Here is a video of Fang Moor full clear @ level 500

1 Like

Silver Necropolis

Few normal teams

Pure faction - low level

Pure faction - level 500

5 Likes

Hey all,
Is anyone considering a Pure Faction 500 shot during the weekly 24 hour delve event?
And if so, what Pure Faction team would you use?

Depending on how many Tier 7 Potions you bought, and if you’re also aiming for the leaderboard or not. As if you bought lots of Potions, any teams will work.

As for Dark Pits today, I would use Sledgepaw/Hex Rat/Hex Rat/Rattigar, Dhrak-Zum Banner.

Thanks, I am thinking of spending the gems on the weekend faction event instead. Maybe next cycle…