Be a player, not a customer?

this thread had helped spread the word about the movement more than the name change ever did :smiley:

3 Likes

I suppose that was his intention,otherwise why would you post it.But unfortunately,these movements are useless.

Playing the game as much as you do based on your level and 60+LT per week claim, helps push the game to more people thus increasing the revenue. Add to that the fact that without paying players there would be no game for you to play, and no forums for you to boast on.

6 Likes

I’m asked questions, and I answer them.
“Boasting” seems a bit like an allegation. Be mindful that I am not the one who brought my protest to the forums.

You didnt title your own recruitment thread? That is the boasting I’m talking about.

Lol… Sorry for reporting facts to get the attention of players. In literally “the recruiting category”. Is it boastful for the guilds ranked #1 to say exactly that?

1 Like

I’d say with those stats you are a very big supporter of gems of war. Congratulations @awryan! U guys are machines!

1 Like

I never said you shouldn’t boast on your recruitment thread, but boasting it is.

If you are dead set on arguing with me @awryan, I’m your huckleberry.

As much as GoW adopts some concepts of “gacha games” the core mechanics were always very distinct from some of these games you mentioned. The elements of gameplay such as progression, the presence of features like Soulforge, the absence of “one-time-deal” events to acquire a single item/troop/whatever makes GoW very welcoming to new players. (But some extra incetives for new players can surely still be explored in the future.)

Just my two cents.

5 Likes

With all due respect, that wasn’t for lack of trying.

Had you’re request for a certain title for being a Regular been allowed…

1 Like

To criticize an action and say you “never told me not to” is like telling someone they’re dumb, but saying “I never called you an idiot”.

Now that post was in fact “boastful”. :wink:
And thanks!

Due to the heavy amount of drama lately on the forums. I chose not to make a big deal out of us reaching the top 20 last Sunday.

1 Like

In Fate GO,you can literally win with any unit,even 1* units,yet its still the 2nd most profitable game in the world,and there is no pvp there either.Granblue is the same deal.I have 39 SSR units(They are like Mythics in GoW,just way better droprate)after 6 months,in GoW i have 4 mythics after 3 years.I spent money for GoW,spent nothing on Granblue.I think this can give you a pretty good idea.Granblue has events where you can get free rolls(its like getting free Mythics)The games are similar,but Granblue doing things WAY better then GoW.Gacha means getting units from drawing,like using keys in Gow.They have the exact same money making system,its just GoW droprates are way worse,and their profit is nonexistant compared to Granblue or Fate GO.

1 Like

I tried when I still very upset about the last straw that caused the protest to begin. A few days later I deleted the request. If that was the post that started this conversation today then I’d take full responsibility for it. But this is what…3-4 weeks after the fact?

When did I criticize you for boasting?

:person_shrugging::person_facepalming: (Less than 10)

Is that a criticism or an observation? I thought it was the latter.

The choice of words is the actual criticism. I expect someone who refers to themselves as “Doc” to be much more intelligent. My apology for the assumption. And I’m not saying you’re an idiot mind you, just that you should probably review a dictionary.

Ok, that’s fair enough. While I do maybe you should review an economics textbook. Flip to the index and look for “The sunk cost fallacy”