Assault Boards (it's like getting coal from Santa...80% of the time)

I got a nice board today. Rare and Epic gem task…so 65 gems

Show me where people were doing that.

Post a SS or it didn’t happen.
(Unless you’re on 4.4 still and we’re being punished for doing something stupid like updating the game. Silly us.)

1 Like

All you have to do is go read thread about the adventure board. Give us all the same please.

So you’re requesting that I go find the information instead of you posting it here? Perhaps you should go Google how much that isn’t going to happen. :grinning:

They are getting picked by a random roll as before, just for all the players, not individually.

The universe usually likes to take a laugh at you when given the chance, so I’d somewhat expect we’ll get some utterly horrible tasks the next few days. Not because somebody programmed it that way, just because there’s a tiny chance for it to happen and right now would be the most inconvenient time. Sort of like the Pharos-Ra absence streak in the Soulforge. That one actually led to the introduction of a less streaky system, so maybe we’ll get some rework here too if the disappointment level gets to high.

5 Likes

Or… We can say good bye to tasks of actual value though since if we all get gems or too many keys at the same time “it will break the game”…compared to 10 people get really lucky, 80 getting okay Rewards and 10 getting bad rewards.
Basically most adventure boards will be pure :poop: now.
I don’t know why we all have to have the same tasks every day so long as we all get the same deed tasks when they release them. :man_shrugging:

Or… We could try to a little harder to understand how probability and averages work. Picking up your example, instead of 10 people getting really lucky, 80 people getting okay rewards and 10 getting bad rewards each day, we all now get really lucky on 10 days, we all get okay rewards on 80 days and we all get bad rewards on 10 days. Which results in exactly the same average amount of rewards getting handed out in the course of 100 days, so there’s zero reason to think “it will break the game”.

3 Likes

It’s really not important to me if you believe me or not. My definition of acting like a child may be different than yours. Going and finding specific conversations of what I’m talking about is slightly just outside my pay grade and just not worth it to me.

So you expect the same people who hand-picked weapon affixes and class talents to shower you with deeds? The same people it took 6 months to convince to change the Soulforge rotation? The same people who chose the rate for gnomes and gem Adventure Tasks?

Dude. I need to talk to you about some used video games. I’ve got some real rarities and I’m willing to make you a great deal you won’t get anywhere else. Magic cards, too, I’ve got a handful of staples I can part with.

Just like in life, there’s always a few people who are jealous of others
But the majority of us were just saying why is it constantly such a bad base chance for everyone, not why is that guy lucky while I’m not
They hopefully will see how bad the % of epic and above is, then either increase base chance or set a standard schedule with a fair amount of deeds over the week like dungeon style

You can increase your base chance by buying flash offers. That’s the only ethical way.

If you feel that way about your time… You should assume the same philosophy for others time as well then.

What you all got today?

Update the game and find out. I’m very aware of what you’re doing. And I’m not a fan.

4 Likes

Did you update your game yet?

I got a piece of cheese toast, 2 slices of ham, and a hash brown patty with a coffee.

6 Likes

The reason isn’t the adventure board…that’s just a thing that happened randomly now…nobody could know that.
The reason is, because the update come that fast (where tacet e.g. thought it could be 1-2 weeks later), which I didn’t liked, because unlike most of the other players I haven’t done a lot of things yet and as there will be vanishing like challenges. I try to get at least a few while I can
Anyways…I’m waiting for Tacets livestream today to find out then…no big deal

Common Dig For Gems I
Common Runes of Fire I
Ultra-Rare Dig For Gems III

Now you don’t have to wait any longer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks cujo. I got rare gold, rare key and epic shard today

You all got a few gems as well today…idk why some complaining then.