Ascension bonus

Can someone tell me what stats are increased at each ascension?

I think its: +1 Life, +1 Armor, +1 Attack at for each ascensions
and +1 magic at Legendary and Mythic ascensions.

Could someone confirm?

That is correct as far as I can tell.

It is.
I guess you don’t have much troops far from mythic to double check that but when you go to the last tab in the crafting menu of a troop (skill tab), you can check where every stats your troop has come from.

So, viewing a card ascended to mythic with a base rarity of :
Legendary should show that ascension gave it a boost to Attack (1), Armor (1), Health (1) and Magic (1)
Epic should show that ascension gave it a boost to Attack (2), Armor (2), Health (2) and Magic (2)
Ultra rare should show that ascension gave it a boost to Attack (3), Armor (3), Health (3) and Magic (2)
Rare should show that ascension gave it a boost to Attack (4), Armor (4), Health (4) and Magic (2)
Common should show that ascension gave it a boost to Attack (5), Armor (5), Health (5) and Magic (2)

5 Likes

Using features of the game to figure it out? What is this sorcery?

1 Like

No, I don’t, there all Mythic or Legendary… That’s why I needed confirmation…

Wait wait, when did Legendary and Mythic ascensions give +1 magic? It’s not that I don’t believe you, but I don’t recall hearing about it from the devs anywhere :open_mouth:

I was wondering the same thing, but I can confirm it for ascending from legendary to mythic. I did it with the Imp of Love today.

That`s why I needed confirmation… You see, I had some issues with the stats in the WIKI…