Arachnaean Weaver may not be in Event Chests until Friday

That was for the Potions of Power bug, wasn’t it?

4 Likes

Yup, that’s is my recollection too: no word of any AW compensation (or the corresponding acknowledgment of what the company did to its paying customers), AFAIK
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

Yep I believe so.

Someone in my guild received 1500 gems for that bug. That’s good!

Now they just need to fix the weaver issue.

3 Likes

And send out 2500 gems for 9 weeks of broken first turns

Thanks for the clarification. I was sitting here the past few days confused.

Just send anyone who opened event keys in that period 4k diamonds. It won’t break the bank, especially since the people would still be screwed over by having to wait for the SoulForge rotation.

But that might be easier than just mailing out the mythic or rolling back keys, I dunno — bottom line is, they erode trust by not disclosing and ensuring detailed drop rates in all areas of the game.

So buyer beware, is what I always advise — sucks that one can’t trust the game to work, but :man_shrugging: If something seems fishy it’s probably off. Global chat is full of guinea pigs, so rely on them to be the canaries in the coal mine whenever there are new features, I guess, since the developers can’t be bothered to be honest.

4 Likes

A strange game. The only way to avoid a bug is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?

2 Likes

Can I switch my pawn with an Arachnean Weaver if I get it to the opposite end of the board?

3 Likes

While that would be generous it wouldn’t be fair. This really swings both way, they owe players the chance to pull Arachnean Weaver as advertised, nothing less, nothing more. Just as they can’t expect players to forfeit the Arachnean Weaver they might have pulled, players can’t expect to receive an Arachnean Weaver they might not have pulled. An extreme case would be someone opening two event chests as part of campaign tasks, 4k diamonds would feel like quite excessive compensation. This is why the accepted approach is to roll back the transactions in question. Which they are perfectly capable of doing, they confirmed that a few years back when event chests had significantly lower legendary/mythic drop rates than advertised.

I still think @Cairnso has offered the best solution. The only possible problem I can foresee is that the recipe should consume one copy of Archproxy Ylendra each time and we all remember what happened the last time a troop was consumed in a recipe…
giphy-downsized1

1 Like

Thinking about forging Archproxy then it turned to Xathenos instead of AW. :unamused:

It is better if they can fix their QA first. AW is not A-must mythic, exchanging it with AA should not be hard though.

Still, I am for quality than a corona bug in Krystara and get compensated every time. :roll_eyes: