Alright Devs... Enough is Enough... (Soul Forge...) :(

You do fit the motivation I outlined then. It may not be about collecting every troop for you but the carrot is still there beckoning you to discover something new. I dare say the game will fall flat for you once there’s no longer anything new to discover or figure out.

Sounds like you still want all the troops but not for the sake of having them. Rather to discover new troop interactions and experience their play value (or lack of). Perhaps for different reasons, you still fit the bill. You’ve just been graced with the rare gift of patience :wink:

3 Likes

You’re not listening and are trying to shoehorn your perspective in here.

I get what you’re saying. But you need to stop projecting your wants to everybody else.

1 Like

I think you nailed it perfectly @vanyel!

2 Likes

Woah! Obviously you don’t. Mind telling me what wants I’m projecting? Because i don’t know myself at this point. I’m not pushing an agenda here. I’ve simply stated some generalizations of observed behavior and given an opinion when OP asked for one. What the hell did I say to deserve the venomous response?

3 Likes

Venom? We have different opinions and you won’t accept it. That’s all that is happening here.

You said that everybody want the same thing. I told you my personal perspective which shows you’re wrong on that point. You come back at me telling me that I’m still wrong.

Don’t throw antagonistic replies at me, don’t try to bait me into some conflict, and stop trying to insist that we all share your opinions. We don’t. And if somebody doesn’t think the way you do, try to accept it.

And in case you think there’s venom here, well I can’t stop you from thinking that. But the crux is that you won’t stop driving your point, to the degree that you are disrespecting personal opinions and ignoring what is being said.

1 Like

Please can we keep this thread civil? I domt want this thread to be locked.

Thank you

4 Likes

Who learned you to talk this way? @Jainus? I see no moderator mark on your shoulder brudda. :stuck_out_tongue: Joking

1 Like

Lol im not trying to be a mod i just want to avoid lockdown…

1 Like

yeah, I know, I was just joking with you, to eas the atmosphere in this wonderful thread we hopefully wont see locked.

1 Like

I agree with Vangor. Let’s stay on topic.

6 Likes

When did this go off topic Lyya?

Your heavy moderator hand needs to go on a diet. I’ve already had to speak to @saltypatra about you throwing your weight around and pouring fuel on fire. You don’t need to jump on everything.

@Ozball

As the OP, I feel the need to moderate a bit.

@vanyel You are 100%, I asked for opinions and want conversation. And I tend to believe that the collection is very important for a lot of players.

@KrudlerTheHorse You are 100% justified in expressing that for you, the collection mechanic is not what keeps you coming back.

Where I think we got our wires crossed, was that I don’t believe that Krud attacked you at all vanyel, he just expressed his own experiences. In like manner though, Krud, vanyel’s counter to yours I think was a bit more accurate than you gave him credit for, in the end a puzzle/team builder like you DOES desire all the troops you are merely content to get them when you get them so it does not motivate you the way it does “collectors”.

As a neutral third party, I did not read any of the exchanges with venom. Just wanted to offer that outside perspective. :innocent:

And for the record, I am actually somewhere directly between both of you. :joy:
I am a hard core collector that loves this game MORE for its Team Building possibilities than its collection requirements.

Ok… I’m done. :wink:

9 Likes

Good post as always my good friend. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

It was directed to @efh313, not you this time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know… see the the little winky face

2 Likes

Ah, you were joking. My mistake.

1 Like

There’s the compliment stealing Horse I know and love! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At least I won’t steal Mana in my defense Teams. I do this kindness for the GoW world.

Now I’m leaving this thread. Lyaa, once again, stepped in where not needed and wrecked the mood for me.

Back on topic… I asked salty on her stream last night about this and i saw she commented here as well but she gave a bit more in depth answer on the stream.

I am not gonna transcribe it but check it out. Her response makes me hopeful for sure.

Edit: fixed some spelling errors and typos lol damn i cant type

3 Likes