Alright Devs... Enough is Enough... (Soul Forge...) :(

I feel your pain, level 1054 and only one. And she’s almost useless. I’m still missing a bunch of legendaries, i just got daesdemona last week. I’m resigned to the fact that i have no luck and no matter how many keys i dump in ot may never change. The forge gave me hope! I wouldn’t have tds if i didn’t craft him. I splurged their but i’ve also been buying the 50 gem bounty every day so when, more like if, he’s ever in there i have the resources. I’m not crafting anything else til i get him though. At this point i’ll probably have another 4000 by then anyway. Still, this 4000 is saved for him. Every monday i get excited and hopeful only for my hopes to be shot down. It’s like waiting for xmas morning to see what santa brought praying it’s the shiny new toy you asked for only to find that he brought you a toy you already had. The devs obviously know how bad people are wanting to see pharos in the forge based on the fact that we asked in the last q&a, there has to be a way to slip him in. I love the idea of cycling through them, once one has been in, it cannot be repeated until all others have been in. That seems fair and doable. With so many people upset over the new ui (i am not one, i actually am in the minority who really like it), you’d think they’d want one less thing for players to be upset about. Throw us a bone here!!

3 Likes

I think at this point, the devs are likely pretty happy about the fact that the number of threads complaining about the soulforge has overtaken the threads complaining about the UI. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yup, I am waiting on crafting Kraken on top of Pharos-Ra, so I hear you when it comes to the legendaries as well.

But if you ask them to throw us a bone, the only thing we will likely get is the irony of Bone Dragon thanks to RNG next week.:sweat:

1 Like

With this gate already in place, can you please explain WHY you would make the design decision to have the WEEKLY Troop choices dependent upon RNG?

How come we can’t simply CRAFT any/all troops so long as we have the resources? The current approach is terrible. It’s almost like a punishment… I say, let us craft troops as soon as we have resources, OR double the amount of random choices, re-choose daily, and do not allow duplicates until 100% of rotation is done each round.

NowayJoe2Go

5 Likes

Well my theory is, they are bullshitting about it being rng. They KNOW that players want multiple Pharos Rahs so they can farm souls quickly and then make Dawnbringer…

Think about it.

2 Likes

Surely rotating the soulforge selection daily would be an “easy” change they could do right now while working on the changes they have planned for future update.

3 Likes

Yeah, it would make soul farming easier, but for db you need not only souls for him and the 3 other ingredients, but also need diamonds and other stones (i forget which and how many), all of which we only get a finite amount. So even if we hurry up and farm the souls it will still take time to get the other ingredients.

Could add a premium for on-demand cards.

For example, 4,000 diamonds for RNG based options available in soul forge as done currently, and 5,000 for dialling up a specific mythic.

1 Like

When we have more information detailing our plans for the mythic schedule in the Soulforge I will let you all know. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

One easy solution, make them all avalaible to craft!!! I don’t understand why you not listening people? It’s the best solution since you are adding mythic every months. What will happen when we will reach 50 mythic? We will need to wait 1 year just to see the mythic we want.

I know it been asked during the last streaming but the answer was just a no! I would like to know why? Is it because it will be too complicate? Or you just don’t care at all and will let it random?

2 Likes

I’d give this post 500 likes alone of I could/

2 Likes

They want us powerless, as evident in a LOT of posts regarding RNG in battles, in opening expensive chests, crafting, the HORRIBLE “luck” bull$hit in battles…cascades…they have taken zero steps to address any of it…with their VERY iffy statement saying “we ran numerous computer versus computer battles and the fights are fair” which was total bs…it needed to be player vs computer for real results and it didn’t happen. I know I got off base…But the point is this is another in the long line of things they refuse to fix…here’s the proof .
SaltypatraGOW Community & Social Media Ninja1h
When we have more information detailing our plans for the mythic schedule in the Soulforge I will let you all know. :slight_smile:>

IF they look into it when it,s convenient for them…it it will never come

So with that said…I love this game too…but if they don’t change the crafting issue sooner than later…I’ll likely “retire” before the next update

1 Like

I really think that the Mythic rotation isn’t a problem as it is. Even with it being random it should only be on average a 4-5 weeks wait to see the one you want. But with the Legendarys it’s a different story at 12 weeks.

Bro it’s been 2 months without stonehammer, i don’t see how it could be fine?

3 Likes

Never seen Pharos Ra in there

1 Like

If I recall correctly, Pharos-Ra was there in the first two weeks of the Soulforge, when no one could craft him…

5 Likes

Don’t worry mate he’ll be in there soon, and you’ll have enough diamonds to craft 2 if you want lol.

Oh yeah
. well it was just like him not being there at all

1 Like

See that’s exactly the problem, no one can say it’ll be soon. As long as it’s truly random, “soon” could end up being 6 months. I’d like too say that’s highly unlikely, but with this system you really don’t know. Who woulda thought he still wouldn’t be? I’m sure if you figured out the odds mathematically, he probably should have been. The odds of getting to my level with 1 mythic and no sheggra, kos, highforge, maw, and i forget there’s so many after opening countless chests of every kind are pretty damn slim. Yet here i sit, playing pvp against level 400 something players with them. I don’t need the carrot that is my only guaranteed way to obtain these cards ripped away from me on its string every single monday. Very disenheartening.

2 Likes

Last post about it tonight, No one is really replying to this…Only one was EXTREMELY vague. Just like a “ok I am acknowledging this post,move along” type thing…and I think that’s ALL we’re gonna hear about it…Vague BS. nothing more

1 Like

I’m glad UK received the replies he deserved, he’s one of the biggest trolls on the forum.
Anyway, I’d vote for a daily reset of 6 different mythics if they’re not going to make all of them available.
So I’ll vote, but I’m not sure which vote applies to my thoughts.
I’m tempted to craft plague because I wouldn’t mind all of the horsemen and he’s probably a decent gw impervious option but I’m really wanting ketras but he’s been there loads so I’m probably out of luck now. There is far too much rng in this game already, hopefully the devs will do something about it like they did with the dungeon diamonds. Good thread.
Regards
Daniel

4 Likes