Alliance Ranks Shouldn't Be Reset Every Season

We are less than a month away from another pvp season, and it’s like, “here we go again…”

Just thinking about getting 800,000 VP again makes me just want to uninstall now and put myself out of my misery.:man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Since it is clear by now that immortals are of little impact to most of us, none of my guildies will be putting as much effort during PvP Season 2…

That may be good for the game activity though, since the early season PvP burnout seemed to result in “I’ll just do my dailies” mode thereafter.

Add to that the fact that many who bought the pass ended up with stashes of Silver Marks and Icons for their trouble, and Season 2 objectives/rewards/resets would need some serious revisiting in order to avoid a monetizing dip.

Things such as Not Resetting Alliance Ranks are a positive step towards avoiding the aforementioned burnout.

:vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I’m gonna wait and see if they change anything for season 2, and what the next immortal they add is, but based on this season, and how burned out I’ve felt trying to complete most (not all, just the majority) of the challenges, I doubt I’ll be playing anywhere near as much PvP. It just feels like it’s not worth my time and I’m bored of the mode, having done so much of it.

I feel sorry for those who pushed so hard to get great general rank, only to see it wiped away by the season reset. I’d probably leave the game if that was me. The devs have no respect for our time.

6 Likes

if its anything like Journey, we’re going to have to wait 4 seasons for them to collect data just to see them reduce requirements by 10%. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It would have to be at least -20% for me to even consider going for the top alliance rank. GoW is not the only thing I do in my life.

6 Likes

What he said

Not a “shout” from a mod/dev on this in 22+ days - if anyone likes passing out feel free to hold your breath that any changes are made before next Season (I’ll be the happiest to be wrong btw)

5 Likes