A New Mythic Approaches - Voice of Orpheus

Since i happen to have one passive slot in my red GW team, i will actually use him there to give Alchemist an auto cleanse to mindlessly stomp Mab teams. I might even cast Orpheus spell now and then. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

May the gods be in your favor. Got a 3 drop out of a 200 gem key pull.

12 Likes

I actually found that one quite rage-inducing as Raven is a horrible person and Visk is really, really nice. The ones with Tyri’s family are the really funny ones to me and I also really enjoyed the banter between Tassarion and Emperina. And also the part in Blighted Lands where they talked about everyone being afraid of Goblins.:grin:

Do you have Yasmine’s Chosen? Combine her with Forest Troll and you’re pretty much set. Throw in Aurora and you’re set for life. Loyalty makes a good candidate for the last space if she’s fully traited (I usually never cast her, though, unless I need to set up more green for Forest Troll), but others with green-spam capacities (Asha, Glitterclaw) are also okay.

Actually, according to the lore above, VoO is a “they”, so might be genderless.

Ysabelle doesn’t have the nose of a Wargare (the hero also couldn’t smell the Manticore and Amira specified it’s because of her race that she notices it so strongly).:wink: In that novel I started, Ysabelle actually sorta befriended Khorvash’s Manticore before befriending Khorvash, so in my head, she would really like it. After all, in Sword’s Edge, they ride on all sort of mounts as well and I don’t see her as the kind of woman who would be easily scared by animals.

Yeah, I agree. I would be happier with one every second month and a month in between to have some keys to actually open some chests to get those we’re missing. Especially with rewards nerfed, newer players otherwise will never Catch Them All.

It’s my bedtime now. I shall sleep now and hopefully wake up and find out this lore never happened and was just part of a nightmare of mine.

2 Likes

Divine Ishbaala, i need her. A legendary Queen that could have good sinergy with mah boy Emperor Korvash, and the emperor evil twin Throne Usurper Karvosh. They will join forces when Anus Knight arrives and try to defeat Zulgoth. Im really hyped for this next mythic.

2 Likes

I always prime RNGesus with gold keys. :wink:
Thought everyone knew that about me by now.

Her was an accident should have been him. :joy:

2 Likes

Nope, not working :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone can confirm if imp of love is in the chests?

1 Like

Yes… gotten one when trying to pull VoO

4 Likes

Yup. I also pulled one.

4 Likes

Thank you guys

On console?

1 Like

Crap - sorry. IOS here. Always forget you’re on console.

1 Like

No prob, i know it’s suppose to be there but since the last kingdom release i don’t trust the suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I can confirm @Rickygervais I got imp of love on PS4

4 Likes

I got 2 or 3 last night on PS4, so Xbox presumably has him too. It’s just the odds of getting a specific legendary are so low now with so many in the drop pool.

1 Like

I had a lot of pulls on the xbox and got zero Imp of Loves (see above). Take that for what you will.

1 Like

@efh313

When I re-read the OP, I think that Sirrian may have been deliberately vague about VOO’s gender. In fact, it may be sexless or an androgyne.

Notice the way that Sirrian said “their voice is so melifluous” when referring to a single individual.

3 Likes

Look is one thing, but what gender the person feels truly inside themselves is what matters.

2 Likes

Yes, but this is a divine creature. It may be above earthly concerns like sex and gender.

3 Likes

Thats true, Goodwill.

1 Like

Makes sense VoO can manifest as any gender at will. After all…

1 Like