A New Mythic Approaches - Voice of Orpheus

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/orpheus/

New Mythic Troop: Voice of Orpheus

The Leonis Empire is a Kingdom of 2 Gods.

The Emperor is said to be descendent of Anu, wears his crown, and rules in his name, as Anu is the King of the Gods of Krystara.
The Emperor’s consort, on the other hand, Divine Ishbaala, is leader of the Devoted. She worships Orpheus, and along with her priestesses, interprets the will of her God by listening to the songs of the Manticores, as Orpheus is the God of music and poetry.

When Orpheus needs to speak with his priestesses urgently, however, he does not have time to wait for a bunch of singing winged lion-scorpions to figure out what’s up and sing about it… He sends a messenger - the Voice of Orpheus. This divine creature appears as a beautiful human, and their voice is so mellifluous, that all but the Devoted become immediately entranced.

And today is a momentous event; the Voice of Orpheus has appeared in Leothasa for the first time in many years. That would ordinarily be a cause for celebration, but today there is only dire news. A new threat has arisen - an ancient evil God, Zuul’Goth, is approaching Krystara, and it will soon be time for its people to pull together against this new threat.

Please note this Troop is currently available on PC, Mobile, PS4 and XBox One.

Join the Forum!

14 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, open up those Luteboxes

8 Likes

Time to cleanse all the effects. :smiley:

1 Like

Wonder if we’ll ever see Gard, Orpheus, etc. in the game.

1 Like

Hint hint new things.

On another note, same colors as Infernus = almost never used by someone with Infernus. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, sure, the trait is worth having. Actually between that and Impervious, this is an excellent back-line troop. Come at me, Troll/Kraken/Mab teams. Etc.

2 Likes

Voice of Orpheus looks different than expected.:kissing:

But that makes sense.

:scream:
I, as an official shipper of Khorvash x Ysabelle, reject that lore from the very bottom of my heart!:triumph: It must be as fake as this weird Orpheus!

3 Likes

Damn, I was about to show off that exact screenshot.

1 Like

Git gud. (First 50 chests!)

6 Likes

I got two, just took several thousand Glory Keys…

Not that there’s a real use for two. I wanted to ascend Bright Forest rares. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lie! otherwise voice of orpheus has New! tag too. or you are cheating! time to ban the dev :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Damn. As your best waifu, may I have one?

2 Likes

Touche. Hmm…!

1 Like

raw

maybe some people don’t notice a point
For @Saltypatra the new Mythic is not a new card. :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

I got one from my first 200 gems keys after wasting 2500 Glory keys. :slight_smile: Didn’t even have to touch my 6k gems, which is good. Also got a Mab, so my Mab is mythic now. Also nice!:grin:

…The lore breaks my tiny bunny heart, though.:sob: How will I ever get over this!?:sob: -kicks 15k-words-long begun novel into the trashcan-
sadbunny

7 Likes

Blew too many gems but I finally got the new turd

6 Likes

Anyone on xbox get? 200 vip chests and nothing. I’ll try again later.

1 Like

Yeah I pulled it from a Guild Chest
6,700 Glory Keys
426 Guild Keys
3 VIP Keys

2 Likes

1579 Glory Keys and 500 Gem Keys to get 1. Not in love with that count, but I’ll settle.

1 Like

That’s below the average required for a mythic so it’s not bad.

I got mine from 4400 glory keys. But still need another 6 summer knights to finish my bright forest collection!

2 Likes

How come it doesn’t say new for voice of orpheus salty? Does that mean you have 3?

3 Likes