A New Mythic Approaches - Voice of Orpheus

635 gem keys, nowt. 100 vip and there he is. I’ll wait for someone to come up with a good team with him, bit busy at the moment.

1 Like

38 guild keys, and 17000 guild seals aka 850 guild keys for a total of 888 guild keys. Yay?

For me the only exiting thing about this Orpheus boy is the lore. The emperor’s waifu on the future, Zulgoth the new treat to the realms and Anus being the king of the Gods.

4 Likes

Only 400 Glory Keys required this month!!!

3 Likes

First impression: VoO feels like a Doomclaw

1 Like

Got him after 50 gem keys and 3000 glory keys. I also finally got Sol’Zora, meaning the only troop I’m missing is Jotnar Stormshield. Only about 1/7 of the required diamonds to be able to craft him though

4 Likes

Salty had one sent to her for the stream preview two weeks ago, if this is the same account she had one from that.

3 Likes

Congrats, Sheba! I’m happy that you get him so soon after released. I’ve been seeing you excited about getting him since his info is revealed on spoiler. Time to get your home kingdom to 8th stars then! ^^

Also for the lore, I just find some loopholes for you. Consort of Emperor is usually mean his wife, but can also mean just his companion, or completely difference, a group of musician! As it fit nicely with God of music theme, you can interpret as that and keep your canon intact! :kissing_heart:

Another 7 Founder Gods, Anu, is also mention here, as an another God worshiped in Leonis Empire. So paired that with spoiler info of next mythic, maybe you’re actually onto something!

I don’t like hoarding keys, so I’ll have to wait for seals to hit 40K to try get him. I also like that we get the lore of “Guild Raid” sooner than expected. Only a few weeks until we get to play them! ^^

3 Likes

Ok, Gargantaur I find useful, this guy, not so much…

2 Likes

I was (before I figured he’s bad and Infernus is the better choice for the colors), but I am indeed happy to got Leonis to 8 stars now and also got enough copies of the one Leonis troop which hadn’t been mythic yet. So now Leonis is the one kingdom with which I am right now fully done! :smiley: (Also wow, I’m impressed someone actually remembered my home kingdom! I feel honored!:blush:)

I try to keep telling myself that it’s “fake news” (that’s what you English-speaking people call it, right?) and then also try to find loopholes since basically hours. Hours. (My online dictionary refuses to give me anything but ‘wife’.) After all, we had this weird picture of Gargantaur posing as Voice of Orpheus and spoilers say that there’s six Zuul’Goth (one for each color) and not just one. All fake news!:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

But you know.
‘Ishbaala’ and ‘Ysabelle’ seem kind of similiar, right? Normally, Ysabelle is also a name spelled with an ‘I’ in front. And maybe that’s how her name would be pronounced in a different Kingdom? We know nothing about Krystara’s languages and surely there are at least very different dialects.

Or maybe Sirrian was just drunk and used voice-to-text. Or typed this on a phone and messed typing ‘Ysabelle’ up.
I’m sure that’s it.
I’m suuuuure.
It has to be.
He can’t do this to me.
-sobbing-
:sob:

I…I want this to be true. But if Anu is the king of gods in Krystara, he’s likely worshipped in basically all the kingdoms. I remember him being mentioned in the lore of other troops from other kingdoms as well.

I hope you get lucky as well, that’s not that many chances if you hadn’t been hoarding seals at least!
And yup, we’re (hopefully, if nothing goes wrong) in the month of 3.3 now!

2 Likes

…i’ve got nothing. Of course.

There, there.

10 Likes

Because she is a liar. Same thing as when she was saying that many players were giving her in private messages positive feedback about 3.2 new UI.
I remember I said it was the best joke (lie?) I ever read on this forum.
Till this day, she stopped answering to any of my questions.
Sulky Salty?

1 Like

I prefer Sheba’s explanation to yours.

4 Likes

:frowning: Sorry to hear that! If it helps, I tried VoO and haven’t found any reason to prefer him over Infernus yet. While the cleanse is nice, especially cleansing Freeze and FF, you also deal so much less damage compared to having Infernus instead that you’re still more liable to lose just because battles drag on so much longer.

cryingbun
(I know I must seem silly to people here, but for me this is a super-big thing, actually. My passion for these two characters was what stopped me from quitting after the UI update, what made me spend quite a few bucks on this game and basically is the reason I got so involved - also here in the community - in the first place. I’ve never been a super-huge fangirl about characters or a big fanfic writer, not even in my teenage years, having always written my own novels, but for some reason, Ysa and Khorvash really got to me and basically are what this game is about for me and I… I am seriously heartbroken right now. Like, seriously. I don’t even know what to do with myself right now.)

4 Likes

I’m sure Korwash was forced to marry Whatsbalala under duress out of reason of State and his true love is Ysabelle.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the Leonis questline getting the emperor out of the country anyway? Where he joined the player’s party alongside Ysabelle, leaving his wife behind? Sounds like there was no love lost in the royal palace.

4 Likes

I thank you for the moral support, guys. It’s really appreciated!:hearts:

That still kills 100% of the plot of my novel, though. :frowning: -stares at novel in the trashcan- I had so hoped and been so excited for more Leonis lore thanks to Voice of Orpheus, but this was not the kind of lore i wanted. I had hoped for more Manticore lore, learning the name of Khorvash’s Manticore, stuff like that. Good stuff.

…You think she got killed in the rebellion?:smirk:

Also wait, I never got that Khorvash joined the hero as well? I thought Amira and the hero just dragged him (and his Manticore) out and left him somewhere and only Amira joined. Did I somehow miss half the plot?! I’m pretty sure Ysabelle is stuck in Sword’s Edge, though - she fought off the Bronze family and the hero during the Blackhawk storyline when they tried to land on the shore there.

1 Like

So, how do you find gargantaur useful, i’d love to know !!

2 Likes

She was in cahoot with the Voice of Orpheus and she is currently held under surveillance.

No you didn’t. We are fanficcing live!

But this cannot stop True Love!

2 Likes

Maybe she runs off with Voice of Orpheus. Or gets eaten by a Manticore. (I don’t want her to even exist in the first place, though.)

:joy: Actually that makes me feel a bit sorry for Khorvash because unless I misinterpreted the storyline, Amira basically undressed him because his armor was too heavy for her and dragged him out in his underwear, right? I’m pretty sure all the hero’s companions would have been very amused by that and would never let him live that down.

I KNOW! Which is why I started my novel in the first place while trying to stick to the official lore as much as possible. Which was, until a few hours ago, about Khorvash and Ysabelle both being single.

2 Likes

That was the reason she gave. Beware of the Foxy Lady!

…all that drumming about how hot this new Mythic dude was to be and here we are, fangirling Khorvash.

2 Likes