A New Mythic Approaches - The Worldbreaker

Unless that’s a double ender and we can’t see the other end, why’s he carrying a hammer and the spell is called vorpal blade and has a great big blade in the picture?

1 Like

As was mentioned earlier, someone had to balance out Jarl’s image/spell.

1 Like

Here’s a fun double Worldbreaker team.
I opened 50 glory keys this morning and got another one.

1 Like

I use KrudlerTheHorse’s Silen Die team for this mythic and it’s awesome. Just use WB instead of Infernus.

Emperor Korvash/Snowy Owl/Asha/WB

Snowy and Asha needs to be fully traited.

mine was almost the same accept 740 gem keys and 3K glory keys, very brutal but also one of the few Useful mythics lately and a BLAST to play lol

1 Like

I don’t have WB but I presume, since it is an exploder, it suffers from the same problem as Infernus, which is relatively high chance of not getting extra turn. WB has slightly better traits but slightly less focused damage, higher mana costs, so IMHO it should be almost equal in terms of performance while Infernus-based setup is easier to get going. It seems like a matter of personal preference or card availability.

Worldbreaker blows up many more gems than Infernus. However, Infernus has a pretty decent chance of getting an extra turn after an opponent dies due to Firestorm.

I had games which WB played 4 times a row but yes, it doesnt get another turn most of the times.

between Gor / TDS, and Worldbreaker you can just bounce one back if it does not get an extra turn and still cause massive aoe not to mention if you decide to use mercy to ger match 4

1 Like

Gorgotha double twb and mercy. You can loop explode all three until you win. It’s in the video I posted. I prefer infernus but twb is pretty good fun.