Silen Die - Spawning/Transform Team

I’ve been trying this team for half a day today, something around 100 battles. There are two obvious weak spots.

First is combo breaker when it comes to Owl. The Owl does miss and not so rarely. There is no way to make it work reliably. If it is 5th cast in a row and beyond, it will miss. I had it miss with 20 red on the board, did not manage to get more than that. it is random after all. Once it misses, the AI usually gets multiple cascades, team wipe ensured against a reasonably strong opponent.

Second, extra turn after casting Infernus is problematic. Chance here is not that variable. Average is more than 50% but less than 80%, something around 65% might be the right estimate. The board is obviously becoming completely unpredictable after that and there might be a chance for a wipe again. There is obviously no player control whatsoever over this.

The team is great, very good win/loss ratio, around 90% for me. But it has two weak spots. I personally prefer something more reliable that has only a single weak spot. While Owl can severely cripple heavily purple opposition, Infernus explosions essentially nullify that by providing more random drops. I don’t think there is a good alternative to Infernus here in terms of raw damage and extra turn chances.