A New Mythic Approaches - The Worldbreaker

Not if you can get him filled quickly. I’m having great fun with him.

Ugh. I’m not usually one for “darn it I didn’t get it” posts, but after clearing out my entire stash of a couple hundred each of Gem, Glory and Guild keys, plus 11k gems… nothing.

This kinda sucks. 2 months of hoarding for nada. Was looking forward to some crazy teams with him. In the past I got Stonehammer and Doomclaw and didn’t even want them. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. First mythic since forever that i didn’t get. Used everything i had.

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow update, I’ve been busy for the weekend.

2 Likes

Yeah but don’t miss your shot cause famine gonna one shot kill anything if you missing couple mana

I still think i got the fastest pvp team

I’ve filled him on the first turn numerous times, plus the bard hero with orpheus lute too.

33486fa1a34e6d5be79ba6b10e10522e7e9529a5_1_690x388
First turn.

2 Likes

Cool but try it against psion rag famine :slight_smile:

This is the most popular team on xbox and famine got me several time, it’s just not good against them

I love these lucky luke starts where mercy fills up all yellow troops. :wink:

1 Like

I tried looking on taransworld but maybe I’m just not seeing it.

Do we have / know when worldbreaker’s respective arcanes will be showing up for glory purchase next? Trying to decide which stones to farm and which to wait for. (Arcane storm and beast).

Arcane Beasts (Red/Green) aren’t showing as scheduled based on the latest GOW Events spreadsheet so you’ll have to farm those unless something changes. Arcane Storms (Red/Yellow) should be available with an Epic (so 2x stones) December 11 if the spoilers hold true.

1 Like

got him with ONE V.I.P Key…best pull I ever had.

8 Likes

Dragon has the ultimate omni-gene. They can mingle with just about any races…

How dare you have even a momentary delay with your free service.

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Took me 100 VIP Chests, which is now more than I can afford again… *wince*

I’m waiting to craft him…

Got lucky with ‘the Worldbreaker’, after getting back from Thanksgiving there he was sitting in a Legendary Guild Task! Almost as good as finding Xathenos in a Guild LT a few months ago.

2 Likes

Wow you guys are really lucky with LT drop :slight_smile:

1 Like

was feeling a bit lazy but i decided to complete the 300 event stones and get the 5 gem keys. opened them one by one then on the 3rd one…

7 Likes

Congrat!!!

1 Like