A New Mythic Approaches - The Worldbreaker

950 Glory Keys
500 Gem Keys
200 VIP Keys
84,000 Glory

… and no new mythic

Didn’t watch the video yet but this all-Dragon build has been fun and actually seems to be pretty viable:

DragonGuard with Mountain Crusher
Dragon Soul
WorldBreaker
Krystenax

Using Abysmal Banner for now to get the TDS up quick. I’m actually surprised how much a TDS cast can fill WB (yellow and green are not blocked), a followup TDS or Hero definitely fills the WorldBreaker. I placed Krystenax last because it catches exploded blue and has Enchant trait anyhow. I probably would switch positions if facing Kraken but this troop order really seems to be working out.
Using a Mechanist, Archer or Titan could work also, you get a 50% Mana boost on the Mountain Crusher at the expense of Dragon buffing and skull mitigation.

2 Likes

me too! 100 glory keys.

1 Like

6000 glory keys, 2500 gem keys and 700 guild keys for mine.

:sob:

…Waiting for it to appear in the Soulforge. I already spent too much for this critter.

80 Vip chests + all my keys used but i got him.
World Bacon

1 Like

One pack of 50 vip keys and I got him :grinning:

1 Like

3 VIP keys and 470 gem keys
Got it from gem chests.

I’ve been trying to build a Centaur team with it, but it’s very difficult to give it mana.

500 glory and 100 gem chests bro :facepunch:t2:

Gotta say, I was hoping for a little more troop-specific lore on this guy.

• What does his name mean?
  • Where does he come from?
  • How do a Dragon and a Centaur …?
  • Does he have famous parents?
  • What makes him different from regular Dragotaurs?
  • Unrelated question: what would you call a Dragon crossed with a Minotaur?

On a happy note, I’m glad to have finally broken my streak and land my first mythic since Elemaugrim.

10 Likes

Yessss i also got him baby!!!

I don’t like the artwork, it look like Puf the magic dragon

1 Like
  • He breaks worlds. That’s why his attack is a blade while he’s clearly holding a hammer.
  • Divinion Fields. He broke his previous home.
  • I’ll tell you when you’re older.
  • If he did, you wouldn’t have to ask?
  • Same thing that makes Gar’nok different from common Orcs.
  • Minogan. Or minivan, as my autocorrect insists.
10 Likes

1 - He is responsible for closing one Disney World park after a serie of accidentes.
2 - Australia obviously.
3 - Internet dating, lying on your profile, desperation, “bad” decisions on both parts…
4 - I can only guess they both want to remain anonimous, mostly after the whole Disney World incident.
5 - If you compare both cards for a while you can probably see some differences.
6 - Horny. Just like his parents were on a certain ocasion and just not because they both have horns…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And @Sirrian i’m starting to believe that Krystarian’s version of “The Birds and Bees talk” always involves Dragons… :thinking:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that make him The Small World Breaker? (after all?)

2 Likes

Well, some silly nicknames stick with us throught youth and all…
His real name is Melvin Castillo. :wink:

One word: Owlbear.

1 Like

Well, Krystara is a big world after all… Some deviations are sort of expected i guess. :laughing:

Spent everything I had and missed it, but at least I got Leviathan, which was the one non-Mythic I was missing.

I tried it he look cool but of course he is weak against famine