A New Mythic Approaches - Suna

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Suna – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: Suna

Queen Suna led the Fey of the Summer Court in Bright Forest for so many years, that the recorded history of the Humans does not stretch back to the time when she ascended the throne. And she would, no doubt, still be there today if the Al-Maraji Empire, under the cruel leadership of God-Emperor Scorpius, had not invaded 1000 years ago.

In the ensuing battle, a deal was struck between Queen Suna and Scorpius to parley, but Scorpius lied and fatally poisoned Suna. He was taken prisoner, and locked away by the Fey. The remaining invaders were soon driven back.

To break a deal with the Fey invites a terrible curse though. Queen Suna’s spirit returned, and visited destruction upon the homeland of Al-Maraj, the likes of which had not been seen before, and likely will never be seen again. When her wrath abated, the Citadel of Marajin had been reduced to a smoking crater, and all land around it had been leveled for 100 leagues. It was the beginning of the fall of Maraji Empire, and today, 1000 years later, nobody travels there; the wasteland is known as the Sin of Maraj.

And far to the south, Queen Suna’s spirit still guards the Bright Forest…

Suna will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

Join the Forum!

6 Likes

I got first!

First TM

4 Likes

Suna sucks :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks cool… personally I think I wait for her to appear in the forge… I’ve such a pile of diamonds it makes no sense to be wasting keys or gems… or cash…

3 Likes

400 glory keys. Even less than what it took for Ubastet.

2 Likes

8k seals.
Is her cast buffed by fairy fire? (Cause Draakulis doesn’t)

3 Likes

No luck with 100 gem keys and 300 glory keys. Gonna try seals tonight but that as far as I’m going for her.

didn’t get her and spent everything

600 Gem Keys + equivalent in seals. Got her eventually.

If only there were some good divines to team her with…

6 Likes

50 guild keys

3000 glory keys and 350 gem keys

Good luck guys!

2 Likes

1700 gems = 34 VIP chests

2 Likes

1300 gem keys.
Over a 100 stupid UR ingots. 1 legendary ingot.
Needs a rebalance

Whoa… mentioned of Sin of Maraj, the upcoming kingdom! Who would have thought Scorpius used to be the Emperor of former Apocalypse.

Suna is cool Mythic that would getting stronger with every cast. First casting would buffing her life, leaving 2 troops very weak and other 2 crippled in magic. Could require some planning to win the match if she manage to cast once. If she casting twice, it would be a tricky situation to win and very likely to lose.

So excited to use her after I’m lucky enough to get her at only 400 glory keys! ^^

3 Likes

2000 Glory keys. I’ll take it!

2 Likes

People are finding Suna left right and centre!

1 Like

Does that mean you sneaky devs are going to lower the drop rate to compensate?

We all know you lot do that at will :wink:

1 Like

After Viper, another troop with a much too weak 3rd trait for its class rarity.
Queen Titania do the same on 4x or 5x gems combo. I doubt there is much more 3x red gems combo happening during a battle compared to 4x or 5x combos.

4 Likes