A New Mythic Approaches - Shade of Zorn

Crafting a Mythic troop per month seems high. I honestly have no clue how long it takes. And that could be 100% correct. But it just sounds like less of a wait than what I thought. Unless the reason it takes long is the increase in Mythic troops but no increase in slots for them in the forge. It’s entirely possible that eventually players will only be able to craft a specific Mythic troop once a year. Imagine starting the game a week after the Mythic you want was available. Lol

1 Like

That was “draw + craft”. So maybe you earn 80% of a mythic in keys, and 40% of a mythic in diamonds. That totals more than one mythic, on average.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks :).

I saw the draw aspect as diamonds from gnomes. Since chests don’t have anything to do with diamonds.
With chests it’s too individual based… Someone who opens chests once a month may have a higher chance of getting a Mythic than someone who opens chests once a week. Or the opposite could be true.
I have more diamonds than is necessary to share here. I get 2-4 Mythics a month and I only open chests once a month. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

I say you have a 120% chance of being right though. Lol

PS4 can craft 1 mythic per month without spending real money. Yet devs cry “because parity” whenever we ask why can’t xbox use codes like PC.

Sorry, how can you craft one Mythic each month? Are you buying stuff? There are only so many free Diamonds you can get.

IIRC, the $5 dungeon packs on PS4 can be bought with gems because of Sony shenanigans. So (if I am right) players can stock up on Sundays as desired.

I waste quite some stuff (betwhen gem keys, glory and seals) and didnt got it, gave up cuz anyway he wont be missed (fought him in pvp and he’s trash indeed).

Better save for next mythic and forget that one even exist :3

Who wants to bet that the next Mythic will get postponed again, and replaced with something even more worthless than Shade of Zorn?

Ahh OK I think that got lost on me.

In the end the game is very bad for completionists. There are a lot of goals you just have to accept aren’t worth the effort or money you’d have to spend to achieve them.

Well, i dunno even how is next mythic, i meant, “any next mythic”, maybe will be another skippable but for sure i wont miss that one that maybe can be decent on attack with 3 more orcs and the hero (orc, hero with EoE, garnok and shameofzhon for example) but is total garbage on def.

1 Like

He’s a garbage disposal unit. You get it, then forget it.

I don’t think the next mythic needs to be postponed. Its quite comparable to Shade of Zorn in power level.