A New Mythic Approaches - Mistralus

I’ll try that later. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve never understood these posts about cost because it’s RNG. For me it was cheap but that’s all I am saying. I spent a fortune missing the last one. Recompense indeed.

People share their experiences with their peers. Its human nature. Good or bad, sharing with people makes you feel better. Sharing good experiences allows others to enjoy the good feelings with you and sharing bad experiences allows others to cheer you up. It’s a win/win imo.

5 Likes

Sorry I disagree. For many it’s an example of we can spend resources that you can only imagine. In fact, these posts often exhibit players spending exorbitant key resources because one new mythic is simply not enough. It’s not about good luck or bad luck or well done vs that’s bad luck to those on the sharp end of the stick.

How very pessimistic of you. I prefer to look for the good in people. I find it makes for a happier existence.

1 Like

Wow you’re naive. Optimism is beautiful but wasted and poisoned by our fellow man. Pessimism is not the same as realism. One day your eyes may see differently.

Well I suppose we have to agree to disagree on this one.

I am with you on that one. I mean no disrespect. How do you have pups as your profile lol? I’ve no idea how to get rid of my green ‘T’

This convo has already gone OT so I will leave it here. It’s in your settings.

~10k glory keys
~40k raw glory (so ~2k more)
~2k gem keys
~20k guild seals (~1k chests)

…so this one was expensive for me, to say the least :laughing:

Hoping my (nearly depleted!) stash is able to recover enough to get the next one!

Excited to play around with Mistralus for funzies in the next couple of days. Anyone with something more interesting than what I think I’ll try first (hero, gobtruffle, miraji queen, mistralus), let me know!

Are u American?

200 gem keys, happy with that :+1:

2 Likes

Used:
500 Gem Keys
2000 Glory keys
55K of Glory
9000 Gems in Vip chests (200 chests) and nothing.

Still have some glory for packs and Event Keys purchases and some gems for events, but I’ll just wait and craft this Mythic when it appears at Soulforge.

So, uh, what does it mean if the coin lands on its edge?

Here’s what I’m using so far

1 Like

I got Mistralus with my first 50 gem keys. Please don’t hate me LOL! I feel sorry for the other folks who spent thousands of various types of keys. Something doesn’t sound right…

3 Likes

Great feeling when it drops early. Congrats!

3 Likes

Basically all I’m reading is folks either got really lucky or really unlucky. Unlucky includes going way above the advertised drop rates to get the new mythic. I used 11k seals and at least 21k* glory keys to get Mistralus. Not glory ladies and gents. Actual keys.
I recorded it so I can look to see the exact amount if enough folks are curious.
So yeah I also agree something is wrong.
But considering I caught a lot of shit (and flags) for doing a bug report when I thought deed tasks in adventure boards were bugged 23 hours before a deed task was made available after 2 weeks of them not. Well… I’m simply not going to waste my time doing yet another possible bug report. Specially when 21kk glory keys is nothing to me. :man_shrugging:
Someone else can be the forums crusader for a bit.
*Remembered it wrong initially.

2 Likes

Nice team, I’m guessing it does a good job of protecting Crimson Bat there. Had any problems with Obsidius teams yet?

Holy shnizzle. I don’t wanna sound like a quitter but I would have just stopped opening chests after a few thousand in.