A New Mythic Approaches - Megavore (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/a-new-mythic-approaches-megavore-nintendo-switch/

New Mythic Troop: Megavore

Megavore will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days on Nintendo Switch.

Join the Forum!

Can we have a subforum for switch so that folks on other platforms can mute it?

3 Likes

3 more days…it’s really a shame this release coincided with Stormheim and Shentang weeks, where I have to spend my gems on event keys for legendaries instead of playing the mythic lottery. I’d really like to score a Megavore.

Try to get Megavore, Switch Peasants.

It’s hard to overstate how incredible it is to strip the opponent of their armor. Or the rare game where it takes out half the team in one turn with the instakill.

Would you recommend that an early-game player spend all their gems trying to pull a Mythic during release week? I’m wondering if it’s worth depleting my gem supply (and risking not getting the event kingdom Legendary I want this week) on a wild gamble for Megavore.

I guess that depends on what the next Legendary is.

The thing about mythics is their Soulforge rotation is pretty short, so you could pick up Megavore later. The Legendary rotation is brutal, so missing one of those hurts.

In short: “I don’t know what your right move is, but I do know Megavore is a good troop.”

The current Legendary I’m fishing for is Emperor Liang who’s coming back in a few months.

The next Legendary release will be Taloca, but my gem supply will recover by then, I’m not too concerned.

My main concern is that the odds are so shabby for pulling a Mythic, whereas getting a Legendary is nigh guaranteed (at least with the gem stock I’ll have by the end of the week, should I not splurge on Wednesday).