A New Mythic Approaches - Fallen Valdis

Kinda Meh for a mythic. Dawnbringer does more AOE, as do others, and secondary effect only really usefull when both a lot of doomskulls on the board and 4 divines in the enemy team.

1 Like

5050 glory keys then 1150 gem keys and I get 2 copies in final 50

My most expensive mythic in so long that I can’t remember one this costly. 14000 seals and 200 gem keys :-1: My luck was due to finally run out at some point, but at least I got a copy :joy:

2 Likes

Believe it or not that is a very cheap mythic.

1 Like

Not by my standards :wink:

1 Like

Apart from:

• nerf to doomskulls so never any on the board
  • nerf to Divines so there is never any in PvP anymore

She’s great as an Moderate AOE damage dealer for 24 mana…

3 Likes

So in the end, we didn’t get any lore introduction to this Mythic. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe now would be the perfect time to undone the Doomskull nerf that happened in patch 4.0? How I miss it, how I dearly miss it.

2 Likes

No new mythic for me. Yet i see loads of people on global chat constantly getting her and not just 1 copy but multiples, which i think is unfair to players like myself spending alot of resources after saving still not getting it. Game is far too unbalanced - And surley isnt just luck. I think if you get a monthly mythic it you should only be allowed to get one copy till its released in the drop. Just my opinion.

Hello @Leah, a mythic dropping is down to luck. Of course, some chests have a higher drop rate than others. The players you see in global chat may have spent just as many, if not more, resources than you! Conversely, maybe they didn’t and just got very lucky. It’s all down to RNG.

I am sorry to hear about your bad luck and I have my fingers crossed for you in the future.

2 Likes