A New Mythic Approaches - Euryali

Can anyone confirm 2 things with her:

• How much true damage does she do at level 20 with 5 magic kingdoms 5-starred?

• Same as above but with 3 other Naga on the board?

Seems like she has some amazing AoE True Damage potential…

Watch tacets video.

I wish they would just give small magic buff. Plus if your team is already full, the order of summon makes no difference.

I feel like Draak is just flat out better than her…

21 (9 Magic + 1 Base + 10 from kingdoms + 2 for Naga)

Above + 6 (3 naga x 2) so 27.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, lb for lb Draak is just a much better troop. The summon is OK for GW but I can’t really understand why Draak costs 2 mana less given that he steals and she just damages.

She works ok with Draak, but even then given the chance it’s usually better to cast Draak with her.

1 Like

Yeah but if there is place for a new Bone Naga, I think it’s raging to not have this small damage bonus.
And as you said, she’s already not that good…

I don’t have Draak but does he really do more than 27 AoE true damage (life steal) when he’s maxed out? If so, he may need to be brought down a bit.

At 27 true damage, Euryali can decimate most any team in 2 casts…

Euryali herself is naga so it’s 21 + 8 (4 nagas X 2) = 29

I counted her in the first line

That’s what I was counting in the “2 for Naga”.

1 Like

She’s at 21 true damage already without any boost.

Do you happen to have guild bonus running?

Yes. Sorry forgot about that because it’s always there. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Could he be the Mythic of Merlantis?

1 Like

Maybe Undine’s avatar. If Gard has to use an avatar then Undine should have to as well, right?

1 Like

Stonehammer is a god… yeah he’s sh*tty but normally he should be at the same level than Gard or Undine.

You have to wait until poison gets altered to really see how good she can be. Surely?

3 Likes

and the avatar would have a feathered wings…

I don’t have Draak, but Crimson Bat / Euryali / Goblin Shaman / Elspeth is wrecking opponents.

OMG… :scream:

900 GLORY keys no joke.

:sunglasses:

Who wants to touch me for luck? :wink:

no that was a typo. Was gems

1 Like