A New Mythic Approaches - Euryali

I’m going to log-in to try and get this masterpiece. Probably logging-out in disappointment not long after.

Edit-I came, I saw, left with nothing but a Great Maw.

3 Likes

From 50 VIP keys.

3 Likes

Nice! I once had 4 Wulfgarok from 50 vip keys lol.

1 Like

Death got one from 50 glory keys. And then another one in… Yup, 50 glory keys!

1 Like

I was just hoping for one. That was on my alt account. Now I’m considering trying to get a second on my main account. Not sure that’s necessary though.

I don’t see more than one being all that useful. That being said I like to try to get two of each mythic.

I dropped her with only 300 glory keys :slight_smile: .

1 Like

50 VIP Keys
400 Gem Keys
1000 2000 Glory Keys
And 300 Guild Keys at Gem Key value…
Zip again.

Waiting for a few hundred more seals to use Guild Keys…

We’ve already had like three Mist of Scales events this year haven’t we. That’ll be a while away now. Ouch.

Got her on the very last set of Glory Keys I was going to open. Thankfully.

4 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

1495932221940 okay!

3 Likes

I actually like her. 32 true damage for me, so she wipes some 1-2 trophy teams, and kills about any team in 2 casts. I do not have her third trait, but I suspect 1 cast and a match 4 will kill some teams before you get the mana for a second cast. Paired her with marileth for some extra true dmg and to fill mana quicker. So I am a fan. Of course, I also absolutely love using Infernus as well, and he wasnt that accepted either

1 Like

I can’t seem to figure out how is it that nagas and humans have the same standard of beauty. One would think to nagas Eury would be the ugliest of them all.

Anyone have a good team to use her in? Still looking or a good synergy. Her true damage is low compared to other Legendary troops. And there is little value for poison…

This is the best PvP team I’ve created thus far…

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

So got her with another 50 VIP keys :grin:

So slotted her into a team:

Works pretty well, fills surprisingly quick when chaining Marilith and Poison Master. This more often than not will have filled both Prey Seeker and Euryali, which in combination will quickly take out high priority targets. She does 28 AOE true damage for me, which is pretty neat. :sunglasses:

Wanted to slot in Mist Stalker so may try a few other Mist of Scales compilations. :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

Congrats! :smiley: However I don’t like the team you came up with, I never like to have a mythic that is only open for 1 color.

more than 2000 gem keys, 5000 glory keys and still no new mythic …

1 Like

Score! 250 Guild Chests, 100 Gem Chests, and 150 Glory Chests!

This is good Mythic. Have been using regularly.

1 Like

Will only get better when poison gets buffed too. I suppose using her with undead and nagas kind of limits her a little bit but in reality (?) the kingdom mythic should work best as the leader of their own people anyway.

Have the Devs confirmed that poison will get buffed?

1 Like