A New Mythic Approaches - Euryali

When are your stream up for today? :slight_smile:

I just got an Autumn Imp from VIP chest (also Euryali) :slight_smile: So Yay!
But I hope crafting will allow for Imps

3 Likes

nice. I needed one Autumnal imp to get it to mythic, of course didn’t I get it today…

Imps are seasonal so my best guess is that the crafting of Imps will be seasonal too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully opposite to the seasonal rotation
Or just have to wait for guild LT’s lucky drop!

2 Likes

How can autumnal imp be in the pool in the first week of August? It’s summer! Crazy aussies, it can’t be autumn there either!

1 Like

I like this slither girl. I used her on my GWs battles today. Glad that I got her. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

0 Autumn Imps. RIP

100 VIPs, missed out this time. Maybe get her with guild rewards early next week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1 Like

One thing that @Tacet mentioned in his video that i was wondering about is. Does Euryali actually double dip on boost with bone naga?

That doesn’t seem quite right.

@Saltypatra @Sirrian

I got 2 autumnal imp as well, now have 9 at mythic!

:rofl:

1 Like

The whole point of the card is that it double dips the bonus. It is why it summons the only Undead Naga in the game.

6 Likes

Yeah this is correct.

The larger the Bone Naga army she’s with the deadlier. Fits the backstory, who would of thought. :grin::+1:t2:

And her trait helps boost the Bone Naga’s damage. Synergy everywhere.

5 Likes

not quite everywhere. Bone Naga does split physical damage and Euryali does true damage. Mixed damage types aren’t very synergistic.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna try to get her.
Dammage is too low, traits are lower than average, the extra summoning is good but not worth it.

Edit : nevermind, damage is ok. I only saw her level 1 in my inventory and level 15 on Sirrian’s post. Still not going for her, not enough synergy with other Nagas or Undeads.

Damn, I want one, so I can mythic it. :rage:

2 of her, from 50 gem keys. The first 50 I spent.

Well, that’s all the luck I’m gonna get lately.

10 Likes

About 1500 gem chests for me to get one. She doesn’t look very good, mad that it took me all those resources.

Could Euryali summon before doing damage so the small +4 bonus is counted?