A New Mythic Approaches - Champion of Anu

2200 glory keys. 550 gem keys and 3000 gems (on 50 gem key pulls) And still haven’t got him… came here to check and see if it was bugged. Not sure if I want to keep going after him and drain the rest of my gems or not… ugh, such bad luck.

1 Like

2060 Glory Keys and 256 gems keys.

6 Likes

So he’s kinda so-so at best, right?

Seems pretty average so far

The third trait is nice, I do not like the colors, kind of like a target able EK, better than the last few mythics IMO

Mmm yeah, so so. The blue-boost trait is nice. Though most tend to run fast teams that wouldn’t notice the effect.

Nah. VoO with that cleanse trait is proving very handy. I just wish it would hit a little harder.

2 Likes

Mini Spoiler below
It would become even more so, once the troop the Webs on 4-5 matches is released. Almost all teams since the demise of Maw rely on Magic.

On the first 200 gems, good luck to the rest of you!

4 Likes

Got mine on the first 1000 seals. Yippie Ki Yay

1 Like

Is that a VIP pull?

1 Like

200 gem keys. Amazing right!

2 Likes

Santandrix I wish I had your luck I shudder to think of all of the thousands of keys and gems I’ve wasted over the last 3 months for zero mythics :frowning: I’m almost at the point where I think I’ll just concede to using the Soul Forge and never having a complete collection…ever.

2 Likes

Thanks. I have shrunk my stash tremendously before but still have even on standby.

1 Like

haha yeah probably a Freudian slip there I think my jealously spilled over resulting in “satan”
drix… I fixed it my friend, thanks for catching my slip up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a bad run last year where I missed 6 in a row, but I’m 5-for-5 since then and am starting to claw my way back toward a complete collection with the help of the forge. Things should even out over time.

5 Likes

I’m not so sure I was down to only missing 7 troops not so long ago now I’m at 13…:man_facepalming:

A couple of those are not mythics though (I’m still missing the Spring Imp and the new Cedric Sparklesack which I hope I get this vault event to bring the total down to 12 :crossed_fingers:

At this point i’m thinking if new troops like Zuul Goth keep popping up along with a new mythic every month I have no chance of ever getting them all :frowning:

Cheers

2 Likes

That’s a lot of legendaries

1 Like

I am so done with VIP keys at this point I believe I have done about 500 now (maybe more) with out a single mythic. The last 50 gave me 3 troops that I didn’t have ascended to mythic the rest are throw away’s and 44 Trait stones as usual I don’t want from VIP chests as they are easily farmed :frowning:
Guess I’ll be saving my gems for daily diamond buys from this point forward, this game can be so very frustrating at times.

2 Likes

Bummer, that always sucks.

Devs pulled a mythic?..you have to be kidding. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: