A New Mythic Approaches - Arachnaean Weaver

I’m happy to get my Lucus the Spider with just 250 gem keys. Just look at the little guy, so cute!

10 Likes

Got him with only 800 glory keys on my mobile account…
Which probably means I wont get him on my Xbox account,even with my thousands of keys of all sorts.
One can only hope.

1000 Seals

10 Likes

Fairly unimpressed so far. Needs 3 casts against the meta defence before the kill condition triggers. Good luck surviving that long before Uba kills you off! Web is nice but inevitably it clears on the one enemy troop that has full mana. No real synergy with other true damage dealers, mobsters, or elves. And traits aren’t useful enough to keep at the bottom of a 3 troop team.

Will keep playing around and hopefully find a good team. Possibly Earth’s Fury, Desdaemona, or Jotnar could put someone in range.

2 Likes

You’re gonna like this new mythic, see? Trait her good and nobody gets hurt.

15 Likes

That’s a nice team you got there. It’d be a real shame if something were to happen to it…

8 Likes

15k seals
5.775 Glory Keys
1.155 Gem Keys
50 Vip Chests

Stupid bug took all my keys to only drop on Vip chests…

By the way, it’s about time to put ingots on Vip chests @Sirrian.

13 Likes

Very good spell but horrible 3rd trait! After Viper and Suna, now Weaver…looks like a new trend. :-1:

15 Gem Keys; my cheapest Mythic yet! :grin:

4 Likes

200 gem keys, 1,000 glory keys and 4,000 seals. Not too many resources burned.

Good luck to everyone else!

3 Likes

With this card being a mythic. Why doesnt is summon the spide4 on cast and make the 3rd trait 5x skull damage to webbed enemies?

1 Like

This card is pretty weak. So far I see her two talents as helping you win if you were already winning and getting her kingdom to 9 stars. The spell would have been way more interesting if the explosion happens WITHOUT killing a troop, that would create an interesting tension and allow her to affect the board before dying. Two things that trigger on a kill is just way too “win-more”.

edit: The top tier mythics are not dependent on you having a dominant board position to be useful but gain in power if you are (pharos ra, infernus, ubastet, famine, etc.). The weak ones like Gard’s Avatar or Weaver, are useless once you fall behind.

4 Likes

Thank you to those who cried about Nerfing divines. This could of been a really fun troop to use. Unfortunately, it’ll now just collect dust like 500 other troops.

7 Likes

You wanted to vs the fast version of ‘your whole team is webbed have fun’?

4 Likes

They surely like to destroy the game for the majority with all their whining.

1 Like

Even with 50% extra mana this troop would still suck. If you would pair Ishbaala, Divine Protector and either Infernus or Ubastet this card wouldn’t do squat and you could probably win with Ishbaala/Infernus alone.

Webbed can be cleansed by time, as you manage to get your mana normally, the true damage is barely a threat unless the A.I manages to snipe one of your troops with Spirit Fox and such.

This Mythic reeks of lazy design…

This troop is not OP so should it mean it is useless?
Who wants to use a troop which can 2-shots 2 troops when they can use a troop that can 1-shot 2 troops?

2 Likes

Masochists.

The devs could go with something interesting for the Mythic trait like making Webbed enemies lose 5 life each turn making the whole kingdom more sinergic with it.

There are still plenty of options to explore with old debuffs being strengthened by new troops that could add extra effects.

Still on Zhul’Kari’s case a Legendary troop making Webbed reduce attack to 0 plus preventing status gain like Entangled would make sense and be interesting.

On Glacial Peaks a troop that would deal some damage when matching Blue Gems and extra damage against frozen enemies would make sense and be interesting.

A Suncrest Mythic with a trait giving Attack to all allies during Firestorms, Life during a Lightstorm and Magic during a Darkstorm (the three favored colors of this kingdom) would make sense and be interesting.

Really, the team needs to put some love and thinking into these new designs. Love AND thinking, not a Divine Type and OP spells!

4 Likes

With this new Mythic, and Ubastet out there, and to a point Infernus, can we please have a rework of Scorpius? The one cast limit still makes no sense in the current state of the game.

6 Likes