A Buff to Vault Rewards

Your Thieves guild mate wants to keep it going. Yet I have the Gems to keep it going as well. He’s not going to be happy if he continues… It’d be so much easier for everyone if I just got my last 2 and disappeared from the leaderboard.

Yup we figured it was better to just let it go lol

lol sigh. yet, people don’t try that hard on the weeks I don’t go for the leaderboard. Like the amount he’s throwing in now would have been a lot easier to win the last invasion leaderboard for divine troops!

That would be kind of interesting. Honestly though, I would just be happy if things went like this:

Raids -----> GW ------> Invasions -----> GW

Then, what you do is have Bounty on one GW week and Vault on another.

This way, you wouldn’t have two Sigil based events on the same week. Which is not only a Gem killer, but a time one, as well. And, you wouldn’t have to try and hunt Gnomes on the same week you’re doing long Winded Raid or Invasion battles.

11 Likes

I second that!!!

GW week should always have either bounty or vault event please!

2 Likes

Yeah… About that…

That idea didn’t go over very well. :expressionless:

no more chasing silly azz gnomes for me

es for me :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Is this actually a buff?

2 Likes

OK, this one is buffed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep opening the orbs of chaos are more frequent

Another NOT seeing a buff…

1 Like

Ya these 1 common card are a joke, it should be at least 5 gnomes!

Only Cedric loots are buffed not the small gnomes drop.

Unfortunately Cedric is the one dropping those x gnomes card

1 Like

Despite their rarity, I am sorely tempted to blow Major Orbs of Ascension on the Gnomes and Valraven. Which, one imagines, is precisely the point: encourage players to use the resource that most strongly limits their ability to craft Zuul’Goth, so that they stick around for even longer.

I am tempting on using it on Guild Guardian or even better for next guild Guardians that there are rumors that they might come.

I have to sigh and admit that last night in something like 15 total matches I got:

• 5 gnomes
  • 2 Vault Keys yielding a lot of garbage but a :sparkle: Major Orb of Ascension :sparkle:
  • 6 Arcanes

It made me think though: if I get just one good prize out of the gnome weekend I’m pretty happy. It’d be neat if the Vault had a difficulty spread like Bounty, where if you buff Cedric’goth to higher levels your prize pool is increased. High-end raid boss fights are a crapshoot, but I can’t deny I wouldn’t take a 10% chance at Cedric’goth if a win guaranteed a major chaos orb.

1 Like

I am glad i didin’t use any orb yet, with the addition of pets and vault buff, i can now think of crafting zuul. Yesterday i crafted my first power orb and only need 1 major blue or 2 minor for a 2nd power orbs. Still 6 to go after this but this is a good start, if we look 1 or 2 month behind, this would still be mission impossible

Thanks for the vault buff again dev!

5 Likes

Lots of people are competitive so they do not want to see the same person win every time. That would be my guess.

OK, I’ve used quite a few Vault keys. I’m really not seeing much of a buff. The orbs are nice, but I’ve received Growth orbs in both cases. More often, the BUFFS look like this…

I got more lucky, i catched 1 major blue and 2 minor blue from vault

1 Like

beer lol

EDIT : oh that looks bad lol… the beer not the bird :innocent: