8.1 Update: Quests, Maps & More

No new recipe. Surprise, surprise. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

9 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thanks for linking my post @AMT , I missed these posts while I was helping check this and writing up the known issue article, which you can now find here in case anyone wanted the link:

5 Likes

Sorry folks - our bad (we accidentally turned it off, just before we deployed the new server) - it’s on the way shortly

itagd

9 Likes

turns out fred was walking by, and he tripped, and his hand landed on the off switch for the recipe.

wild kangaroos in the office again?

2 Likes

They’re under control - it’s wild software engineers we have to be careful of

8 Likes

Just as well. dragons are way too gamey.

give us recipes for unicorns instead.

i hear they are quite tasty.

2 Likes

voldamort, is that you?

1 Like

and drop bears.

thats what you get for having trees in the office.

Is the new dragonite recipe in the Soulforge yet?

@Ivan nope not yet.

The server room goblins are trying to use the server rack screws as confetti and it’s holding us up.

I am currently singing this song:

I probably cursed it, because in my head I thought “Oh I’ll tell everyone we’re trying to release the fix in a couple of hours - because it’ll probably be released within 20 minutes of me hitting the post button!” :smiley: :skull:

11 Likes

Hey folks, unfortunately we’ve hit a hurdle on this and will need to pick it back up in the morning during business hours with the rest of the team.

So adjusting our timeline and hoping to have it fixed tomorrow instead.

We’ll update you again tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your patience while we work on this and we promise it’ll be in the Soulforge very soon!

You’ve waited a long time for this so even though waiting one more day sucks, it’s so close to being live!

8 Likes

would be nice to have a small discount on this first targeted craft due to the delay

6 Likes

Just temporarily put all gem/cosmic dragons into the forge until you get it working. I’m confident we’ll not craft them all in one go once we see the price tag. :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes I think the team is working for a social patience experiment :partying_face:

3 Likes

I think all the devs left because they gave up, but the last person left the computer on and now the janitor took over and he is doing his best :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They’re doing a Nicocado Avocado