7.2 Hotfix

Income accrues for up to 24h. When you collect tributes, you gain that gold/hour amount since you last collected it, plus tributes from each kingdom which are broken down into the list.

Ok. Thanks for bearing with me :smiley:

Yeah. Gold ā€œincomeā€ accrues over time until you actually check your home Kingdom for a new tribute.

Tributes are awarded randomly when you actually collect income, on top of the hourly Gold income (and are fully itemized on the income dialog that appears).

For example, I just collected about 4,300 Gold from an income check, which includes about 2,600 in tributes from various Kingdoms (which is listed per Kingdom on the dialog itself), leaving about 1,700 collected from the hourly income rate itself ā€“ aka. about 90 minutes since the previous Tribute check.

If you want the maximum total income possible, you want to check for Tributes with each new hour.

Thanks from me too - Iā€™d not spotted that

1 Like

FYI, 7.2.Switch launched earlier tonight.

Unfortunately, the update seems to have reset my Underspire progress (prior to the update: 7 rooms cleared, 0 Torches remain / now: 0 rooms cleared, 0 Torches remain)ā€¦

3 Likes

@Stratelier I sent in a support ticket when I logged in last night when I sadly found all my torches and lantern gone.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(They are going to have to give us compensation for lost purchases and progress in under spire)

The same thing happened to other platforms when they got 7.2. I know history bounds to repeat itself in the grand scheme of human progress, but this is ridiculous.

1 Like

7.2 just released on switch, but the UI is way more cluttered than before. Please give us the option to rezise the ui.

Hello! I know that there is a lot of work with the Underspire fix but I need to know one thing. Is there any possibility of adding the ā€œmapping featureā€ to the Tower of Doom? For almost two years players ask to do this!

Hello :slight_smile:

As we do recieve a lot of feedback/ideas for Tower of Doom related mapping, would you mind being more specific in your idea?

I can then pass it onto the development team for consideration or make a Quality of Life Request depending on what the idea is!

2 Likes

The core problem is that guilds have to use outside software to track those rooms and share the info with each other. The in-game chat doesnā€™t stick around long enough to share it with someone who doesnā€™t start until, say, a Wednesday or Friday. So I think weā€™d be happy to have any kind of mechanism that made it so we donā€™t have to do all that.

8 Likes

Of course, @Bramble ! By ToD ā€œmappingā€ I mean:

1. I or someone of my guildmates scouts the room (just a battle like always) and discovers the scroll inside.

2a. The game automatically remembers which scroll is inside the scouted rooms and changes the ā€œrandom scrollā€ card at the beginning of battle to the ā€œMagic/Attack/ā€¦ scrollā€ card like in one of the images from the discussion Iā€™ve started (Tower of Doom scrolls ) (I think it will be the best option because the game already knows the appearance of scrolls for each guild even though the scroll appearance is random for each guild)

OR

2b. The first player who ran an unscouted room picks the type of scroll that was inside just right after battle
(I think that this is the bad option because itā€™s a way harder to do and there will be a lot of bugs)

1. All the other of guildmates at the start of the battle see the ā€œMagic/Attack/ā€¦ scrollā€ card in the scouted rooms and ā€œUnknown/Random scrollā€ in the unscouted rooms.

Sorry if my english is bad, itā€™s not my native language. But Iā€™ll try to do my best to explain what Iā€™m talking about.

2 Likes

ā€œGold per hour income backā€

THIS PLEASE!.