7.2 Hotfix

Emmm, not fixed.

It’s not out yet.

facepalm there goes Alpaca’s too quick reading, I connected this fix with compensation, not the actual fix. Thanks.

Understandable.

But at least that is not bugged because… Well, it’s not out yet. Chances still remain that it will come with new bugs. :crossed_fingers:(Trying reverse psychology here. :joy:)

1 Like

Well, to my defense, it would be logical to assume that a fix for an event will happen before the event actually starts :rofl: Naive Alpaca :rofl:

I’m still waiting for my 2 free lanterns from compensation, as they didn’t get added to the total…

1 Like

The new hotfix for missing troops and the Journey icon has been released, so it will take some time to go out to all platforms currently on 7.2.

We are also working on resending out the Lanterns from the Global compensation that failed and adding in additional Torches.

10 Likes

I did my battles today and got the free lantern. Then just got the mail gave 2 lanterns and 15 torches. Received no torches.

2 Likes

I collected the new compensation main just now - 2 lanterns appear immediately. 15 torches appear after restarting the game.

4 Likes

Ok I will try that now. (That worked restarting)

1 Like

Also updated the Known issues article in case any missed it, or wasn’t aware they had been resent.

3 Likes

Thank you, lanterns arrived, torches appeared after restarting the game.
Alpaca

1 Like

YES! I’ve been looking everywhere for hourly income after all the recent updates. Basically no one else is concerned about it being MIA, except you and I. I guess hourly income has been completely removed? Do you know of any screen that shows it currently?

what you can do is going to any kingdom → kingdom info → at the bottom is the gold amount per day and divide through 24

Thank you! That’s very helpful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As it increases so very slowly, can someone please tell me what the significance of gold/day is?

And is this gold presented to us as part of the daily reset, or somehow tied in with hourly Tributes?

My most recent tribute rewarded me with one third of my stated ‘Gold per Day from all Kingdoms’, so in 2 hours I could have received a day’s worth of gold from that stream. This reward is (or should be) inflated by kingdom power levels (and v.i.p?) but, regardless of the difficulty seeing the relationship it has with ‘Gold/day’, Tributes are far more meaningful to me than this ratio and so I’d like to learn why it is useful.

It’s a progression indicator for your economy, there are several factors that contribute to it. Think hero level, that’s also a progression indicator that barely budges later on, it’s nice to look at though. :woozy_face:

It’s the base amount of gold you get when collecting your income. It doesn’t matter how often you collect, it keeps piling up (to a time based threshold) until you do. Tributes from kingdoms are added on top each time you collect.

So it is only a ‘potential’ gold per day? A potential ‘gold per day’ for those days we collect 24 tributes?

My ocd only likes looking at it when it ends in zero. :smiley:

More like a minimum gold per day, because it doesn’t include Tributes (which are randomly awarded when you actually collect).

But if that minimum builds up gradually, and you claim the amount it has currently reached when you collect tribute, there will be a remainder which will not be rewarded until claiming a later tribute.

So how many tributes must be claimed to be rewarded the full day’s gold? Just once, at the very end of the day?

Does it roll-over to the next day?

It’s guaranteed gold over time. It piles up at the given rate, until you collect it. At which point it resets to zero and piles up again. If your rate is 1000 gold/hour, you can collect 1000 gold each hour for the next 8 hours or just collect 8000 gold after 8 hours, it’s up to you.

1 Like