Tower of Doom scrolls

Heeey everyone! How about developers should add a scouting feature to the ToD event?

It would be great when the game will show the type of scrolls in the rooms that already were scouted by your guildmates. We already use guild chat, notepads, taransworld mapping tool, viber, discord and other chats. So why don’t developers just add an automated mapping to ToD events? Sometimes sh*t happens, some of guildmates forget to say what scroll was in the room, so someone else needs to clear this room again. It’s very uncomfortable!

I think that many of GoW players want to add the automated mapping to ToD event. Like this post if you’re one of these players.

Sorry if my english is bad. It’s not my native language.

24 Likes

I think this is an excellent idea. Something like this would help the QoL tremendously when scouting floors. Doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to implement either.

13 Likes

This great idea has been mentioned before, but I’d like to add a further improvement to make it more complete:

It would be awesome if the display of the current tower level also indicated if an unmapped room already has a guild member inside it.

12 Likes

Just linking to the image source… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol Over two years later, and players are still asking for something like this.

1 Like

i asked for this months ago too. there is no money to be made so it wont happen

2 Likes

I also strongly want this feature @Bramble
I am currently sitting on many sigils not wanting to scout because of all the hassle of having to manually write down the scrolls in each room on every damn floor

4 Likes

That would be overkill and may be hard to implement.

If the intent is to replace the ‘out-of-game’ communication we must currently use to do this event efficiently then this detail is necessary, no?

I am not saying it’s not useful but may be hard to achieve. It would mean the server would need to maintain state on every room for every guild which sounds costly to me

If we don’t ask, we won’t get :smiley:

4 Likes

I suggest you work with your guild to build a Google sheets spreadsheet that can be used for this purpose.

Sorry, but you are missing the entire point of this thread…

2 Likes

For real. Even in guilds where we DO communicate, there are always some ppl that just do every fight on every floor because they dont read the guild chat, let alone going to some 3rd party site/app. Having the knowledge that the guild has discovered in-game, posted right there before starting the fight would benefit everyone. And that’s why it will never be added, it benefits the players :frowning: .

5 Likes

Maybe, Schaafy, or maybe not! One of the dev team said that he can make “a Quality of Life Request”. Maybe there is a chance! Dev’s are people too. Everyone wants to earn money. Not just enough to buy food, pay taxes, etc. But to live freely. Of course, all the players think that “bad dev’s” created “this piece of bugged junk” to drain our wallets. We will never know the true purpose of creating this game or the purpose of some mechanics (yeah,this is about the hoard mimic, I still don’t have even one copy of it but someone got 4-5 copies at release, even though I’m playing lvl 12 explore but they have played lvl 6, this is disgusting!!!). But I hope that some things will be better, we just need to try to change them or wait. Or both.