7.2 Hotfix

Of course, @Bramble ! By ToD “mapping” I mean:

1. I or someone of my guildmates scouts the room (just a battle like always) and discovers the scroll inside.

2a. The game automatically remembers which scroll is inside the scouted rooms and changes the “random scroll” card at the beginning of battle to the “Magic/Attack/… scroll” card like in one of the images from the discussion I’ve started (Tower of Doom scrolls ) (I think it will be the best option because the game already knows the appearance of scrolls for each guild even though the scroll appearance is random for each guild)

OR

2b. The first player who ran an unscouted room picks the type of scroll that was inside just right after battle
(I think that this is the bad option because it’s a way harder to do and there will be a lot of bugs)

1. All the other of guildmates at the start of the battle see the “Magic/Attack/… scroll” card in the scouted rooms and “Unknown/Random scroll” in the unscouted rooms.

Sorry if my english is bad, it’s not my native language. But I’ll try to do my best to explain what I’m talking about.

2 Likes