Just wanted to create a thread with an update on a few different issue that have been raised, so if anyone else is unsure if something has been reported or not they can look here quickly as well as provide some further information about where we are at.
Firstly here is a list of the top issues we have reported over the past 24 hours. This is not everything, just the main ones:
- Underspire resetting after 7.1 update - Known Issues article
- CLIFFY errors at the end of battles
- Fix is just going through final testing
- Adventure board task impossible to complete and blocking collecting Daily Progress
- A fix was released for this today at 9:30 AM AEST - Known Issues article
- Level 20 Soulforge displaying update available when 20 is the max
- Exalted Pass unavailable/blank on Sony - Known Issues article
- Large difficulty increase in the Underspire
- Being investigating to check if linked to the reset
- And lastly various graphical reports
These are all currently being investigated or are in the works of testing to release a fix.
If you are experiencing one of these issues above, there is no need to submit a ticket
Also, any compensation for these bugs will be investigated and organised once the fixes are released.
Also, with the release of the update Paragon’s Path - we’ve shared your feedback regarding being able to claim the free rewards of the previous paths that you may have missed out on!
There is mail being sent out that will compensate some of the higher level players. I do not currently have an ETA on when this will be sent out.
- Anyone who has the Guardian’s Path or higher will now receive the rewards of the previous pass in the mail
- If you are on the Champion’s Path, you will receive the Guardian’s Path rewards
- If you are on the Paragon’s Path, you will receive the Champion’s Path rewards
- If you are on the Exalted Path you will receive the Paragon’s Path rewards
- Anyone over level 1500 will also gain the previous iteration of Exalted Paths rewards.
- If you are on the Adventurer’s Path, there is no previous Path, so there will be no rewards compensated
Currently there is no way to gain access to the previous Premium+ Pass rewards. We have noted this and will look into possibilities for this for future updates!
Should there be any further information, updates, mail sent, fixes released, etc. they will be shared in their relevant known issues article (if there is one) and we will pop an update in here. Either as a comment or edit to include it under it’s matching issue.