6.5 Update: Dragon's Path

interesting. there are some words that global chat censorbot bans that aren’t swear words in the US, i think, but are in other countries.
i hadn’t thought they were in Australia, but then again, i don’t speak their language.

before this past update, you could only get the scrolls by gems in the Tower or by using writs and cursed runes.
so yes, you could, with some heavy resource spending, get your old doomed weapons maxxed.

i have chosen to go the Tower route myself. if they start putting them in the daily offers, i will likely be buying them.

We haven’t heard anything yet about how much the offer is going to cost. It’s definitely not going to be more expensive than just buying Tower of Doom tier 7 repeatedly, right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s actually what I’m afraid of: that the price point will be too high anyway to buy the offer regularly.

I’m still getting offers for troops that I have at mythic.

Task I could do is to medal troops to silver.

To even get to that task, I needed all those troops at 20.

So has this not been changed? Or is that still not rolled out yet?

1 Like

Not yet, see here:

1 Like

Thanks!

I missed that.

Would be cool if they had some sort of way a to announce such things. :thinking:

I’ll get a perfect run… in like a year. Seriously, traps every time. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Here’s a build for the brown dragon

3 Likes

Nothing in the patch notes about Dragonite increasing based on level. Irresponsible omission or bug?
(Would have been great to know prior to skipping the stairs due to trusting the patch notes. :roll_eyes:)

Has anyone seen all 3 dungeon battles in the top 3 slots? Or first 4 slots including the boon room.

Just double checking before I use that strategy forever.

Yes.

5 Likes
2 Likes

i have perfected my runs in my dungeon
sure, i got 2 perfect runs our of the first five, but since then every single run i’ve hit the two traps the first two choices.

that’s the way it’s supposed to be, right?

also, i’m at level three and i’ve gotten about twice as many up stairs as i have down stairs.

Yes. I always do the first four (2 left, 2 middle) and I got a perfect run.

Yesterday:

And today:

Even the battle levels match!

:thinking:

4 Likes

The level of execution that is to be expected from the team, so I can’t really say I’m surprised or even much disappointed, for that matter.
Dead content mode on for all dragonite related stuff (thankfully, not a dead serious completionist here) and day after day I just shrug - oh, whatever, after another non-success while somebody else in our guild gets their fourth perfect run.

Good job, team! Keep more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more of this coming! This is truly the bestest and idealest way to go!

Edit:
I probably must add the last paragraph was sarcastic (else it might slip unnoticed).
And I sort of could afford dragonite from shop but not going to because dead content mode on.

8 Likes

Can’t imagine what was the reasoning behind it, but you guys managed to create the most frustrating mechanic ever in this game with perfect runs gating dragonite. And it’s on a daily activity - feels like a slap in the face every time I open up the game! That’s saying something considering this game has been updated for 8 years now.

And of course it’s an another RNG gated trophy, in addition to ridiculous Hoard Mimic troop one.

7 Likes

Well based on Idle’s posts here: New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread - #115 by TheIdleOne
This may be, as sadly expected from these devs, truly not random. Well, not as random as it should be. But the implication that we would all individually have to take screenshots for 10+ days to work out our seeds, coupled with the implication that some people who haven’t done that could very well NEVER see a perfect run if they use the same door order every day… yeah I’m just amazed. If it was up to me, I would straight up delete this update from the game, hire someone who could program an actual fair randomizer for this and only then reintroduce this type of dungeon. I’m here with 0/12 perfect runs, and seeing everyone around me getting multiple is very rapidly killing any good will or interest in playing I still possessed after thousands of hours with this game. Worst update of all time.

4 Likes

I’m with you. 12 days and still 0/12 perfect run.

Worst update ever. Not fun at all. Not fair…

4 Likes