6.3 Update: Depths Below

I’ve noticed (before the latest update) that if I play the same person multiple times then it doesn’t log all of the battles properly. One or more of them probably played you again in regular PvP after they played in GW.

Neither does anyone else :wink:

1 Like

I wonder if Deep Delves would be better if the gnome spawn was always a Pet Gnome. (the one gnome it can’t be currently).

Could imagine it being less of a headache than playing PvP for some people.

I did my one and only Deep Delve today and got 5 gems. Woo. I guess…

10 Likes

Does anyone have the list of delve difficulties and recommended hoard levels with all factions, I’m missing a few…

Did you mean this one?

7 Likes

This on is new.

8 Likes

Will switch be receiving this update before the end of may? (We have a new faction, wyrmrun, this upcoming week, so it might mess up things with the depths below update)

I only ask this because there are upcoming factions (fang moor and lyrasza’s lair) that I would rather have potion effects for and am afraid we will have to wait till all factions are released.

I know you guys are very busy, but please respond ASAP.
Thanks again @ Jeto

Yes, that’s the one, thanks!

Oooo, that looks interesting too, I’ll take it with me :smiley:

1 Like

Darkborne, not a dev or anything, but ALL updates for Switch are months behind the release schedule for every other platform. If I were a betting man, i’d say you won’t be seeing this content for awhile, and most definitely not until all delves have been released. Dont plan on using it for upcoming faction releases.

Deep Delves would become very popular if there was a guaranteed Curse Gnome.

A Pest Gnome wouldn’t do anything for me; I’d prefer to attempt to farm them in PvP, because it wouldn’t cost me two sigils, 10k gold, a fair amount of time, et cetera. Not to mention that I could farm other resources (mostly gold but also glory and souls) if I’m attempting PvP.

5 Likes

Can I request of at least 1 explore run of auto play?

2 Likes

As someone that uses PVP to work on Classes, let me assure you that you will easily find Pet Gnomes, especially when you don’t need them.

1 Like

Or especially on Wednesdays, enjoy your 1 white pet food.

3 Likes

Not strictly ALL of them: we received the v6.2 update more or less in sync with PC (including Hoard Mimic boss chests and Community Week) but yes the “content” release schedule is ~1 year belayed (e.g. last week’s event, “Frozen Stiff” occurred in August 2021 for PC) so make sure to verify with the in-game news posts/announcements.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that everything was that far behind by design, but good to know that other updates are happening more quickly than content.

Switch update will be soon.

We’re hoping we’ll be able to synch the update release schedule for Switch more closely to the other platforms this year due to some changes to limitations with releasing updates on the Switch platform. So even if we can’t release the update on the same day on Switch we’re hoping to at least have less of a gap between Switch and the other platforms.

The content release schedule itself will still be behind due to Switch version of Gems of War releasing so much later than our other platforms.

We’re also reinvestigating whether we can add more in app purchases to Switch as when we initially launched on Switch there were limitations with the number of IAPs we could have so Switch doesn’t get all the same packs as the other platforms either, such as the Weapon packs in the shop for example.

Was this from the invite code in your forum profile? I’ll go have a look at the logs. Possibly they fought you in pvp and in guild wars as well as a guess, but the logs will let us know what happened for sure.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s my only account :smiling_face::vulcan_salute:

It would be enough to remove non-sense “rewards” like traitstone , souls etc…
This mode has been designed for advanced player, right?
Then remove soul glory mech and demonic gnome. Nobody needs them after a certain playtime/level.
This mode would be highly liked (IMO, obviously) just as it is by letting the gnome be a 30% treasure gnome, 50% pet gnome, 20% curse gnome.
Want to spice things a little up? Add a super-rare occasion (1%? 2%?) to have an boss-version Cedric dropping only tarot card. BUM.

4 Likes

@Kafka btw, in this week’s event, I’m having the dancing icons on the event map again. Always the top 3 fight choices doing their spinning around again.
Not recommended to watch when feeling a bit under the weather…

Actually, small additional comment:
Since you say you are reading all posts & collecting feedback…
We’ve complained for a long long time about the Skip buttons in various places in the UI that simply don’t work. They don’t skip. At all. They completely ignore our want to skip.
What is the deal here? Why have buttons labelled “Skip” when you can’t use them?

1 Like

Has anyone seen any new pet dropped from a Pet Gnome?

3 Likes