6.3 Update: Depths Below

Ty, sounds good.

1 Like

None in my guild yet.

3 Likes

So it was cosmetic pet after all
Another wrong description in game :stuck_out_tongue:

He is only pet who can level up in this kingdom and i should get some daily offer or arena offer
But nothing related to this Alex pet appears

New pets typically don’t rotate into the pet rescure/daily deals queues for several weeks after their release. We’re probably still in that window where not enough time has passed – three or four weeks from that release date is probably what you should be aiming for.

1 Like

No. The developers forgot to add them to the droplist

6 Likes

I’m increasingly starting to think this is what’s going on. I haven’t seen a whisper on the forums or in guild of anyone getting any of the new Pets in a Pet Rescue event. There was nothing in the patch notes for 6.3 that indicated they would be delayed for putting into the drop table either. If you include it in the patch notes without any sort of qualifier, it’s not exactly crazy to assume it’ll be available when the new update goes live.

5 Likes

I can’t agree with you more spending 10k plus 2 sigils more to get one gnome. That may give your money back or the beloved two traitstonnes Id rather take my chances and get a spawned gnome for free.

I can see the argument about the 2x multiplier but in the end you might just get souls and shards that are almost on par with the 1x and BUT you get to do it 3x!!!

It’s just not for me and for anyone that wants to play the passive gem burn…

1 Like

My standard delve rewards from CoT today:

Can ‘deep’ delve reward beat that?

4 Likes

How about making some new probability chart for gnomes in the deep delves? To make these delves more attractive for players. Increase chances for Cursed Gnomes and Band Gnomes, decrease chances for Soul Gnomes and Treasure Gnomes (and all others that are common in Explores and PvP). Make the Gnome Treasure room with 4 gnomes, like Vault rooms.

… except that there are no potions in the regular event right now … :thinking:

2 Likes

can only be a bug, cause the important sentence is below the one you marked:
Potions of Explosion…can stack with the potions that can be unlocked during a Faction Assault event

3 Likes

Thank you, I see that now. I agree, that does confirm it! :partying_face:

Although technically you can stack on “0” … :sweat_smile:

Looks like the update drops for Switch TODAY:

But did it really have to interrupt my Faction Assault run?

1 Like

Affirmative. Switch got it.

1 Like

up
Has anyone had any new pets?

not in BDC

Update is now on Switch. Sweet!
(Kudos to the devs for this one)

I must say, I am really appreciating the Potion of Blessing for delving in Sunken Fleet. Those Drowned Sailors were always death marking me before. Now I can replace Mercy with someone else in my team.
Thank you.
:smiley:

3 Likes